Nicco's public statement is genuinely extraordinary

on MMAHour shes told Luke Thomas all this was being filmed for a documentary, so they have recordings of everything.

that will give a much better picture of what happened

Depending on how they edit it...

so Nicco accepted a fight when she wasn't ready... her teams fault and her dog shit manager as well.

Montaño got a belt handed to her with a record of 4-2. That shit wouldn't fly in the men's divisions today. She should be thankful she got to touch gold while avoiding getting outclassed by Shevchenko.

Just saw Valentina's reaction live on the MMA Hour. Luke Thomas read out the Instagram message. Valentina laughed so hard.

<36>

Probably other mitigating factors that had her belt stripped other than missing weight as evidenced here

A professional fighter wasted time training MMA? Okay. The reason why a lot of fighters miss weight is because they are too inactive between fights that only happen once or twice a year.

Hey dumb dumb, why do fighters go into fight camp? To fight. Fight camps are tailored to specific opponents and built so you peak at the correct time, so if you're not fighting at the end of it, YES it was a waste of time.

It's not like she spent the 8 weeks learning new techniques and strengthening her game, she spent it studying and preparing for Nicco.

Figures a guy named Fight Professor would be completely clueless about how MMA works.

Hey dumb dumb, why do fighters go into fight camp? To fight. Fight camps are tailored to specific opponents and built so you peak at the correct time, so if you're not fighting at the end of it, YES it was a waste of time.

It's not like she spent the 8 weeks learning new techniques and strengthening her game, she spent it studying and preparing for Nicco.

Figures a guy named Fight Professor would be completely clueless about how MMA works.
Practicing for different scenarios/opponents is how a fighter gets versatile. And it is not like Nicco has some special MMA skills.

Money wise UFC should pay Valentina for her expenses and time. I am not sure what you are so angry about.

Wow man... I didn't expect all this hateful backlash from the people here. Wasn't she hospitalized because of the weight cut? What more could she do in that regard? Die?

Hahah, you just dial 911 and say you're fucked up all over and they'd usually send a wambulance over for a free ride to the hospital. It's not that difficult to fake it. If the parameds give you grief, then just keep saying: "I'm fucked up, I'm fucked up".

The weight-cut is part of her job. She messed it up and now she's trying to find an excuse. Do your job or fight in a different weight class.

She faked that shit. She's not that big and made weight THREE times on TUF and in a period of less than 2 months, fighting 3 fights.

This whole victim mentality is sickening.

She just needs to own up and admit she wasn't up for the challenge. That would be a whole lot better than making constant excuses. Hopefully she can work her way back up to a title shot, but W125 needs someone that's going to be prepared to fight.

This whole victim mentality is sickening.

She just needs to own up and admit she wasn't up for the challenge. That would be a whole lot better than making constant excuses. Hopefully she can work her way back up to a title shot, but W125 needs someone that's going to be prepared to fight.

<mma4>

Make weight... Simple. Any champ who doesn't make weight should be stripped.

How many generations has it been now, nobody alive today fucked with the native Americans. Fucking people I swear to god
It was totally peacefully before the white man came to.

About 2 min in

Last edited:
Back