nice work if you can get it, feed prisoners cheap, keep the difference

This is why laws need to be periodically reviewed.

This would be outrageous if it were like a school principle or community leader.

But I have no problems with prisoners getting garbage food. Prison isn't supposed to be a 5 star hotel, the whole point of it is to be as terrible as possible to prevent people from committing crimes. Good on this guy

Wait... it’s legal to bill tax payers X and keep the difference between X and Y. Jesus lol. I’m not surprised. The government is horrifically inefficient and corrupt.

Alabama gonna Alabama

Same fucking state that almost elected roy moore

They would have elected Roy if not for the sex scandal, that's how scary it is down there.

Anybody whom makes that argument outs themselves as a moron.
Like the moron that originally made the partisan argument in the first place?

its telling who is defending this shitshow, doesnt matter if its a red or blue state, are you happy being ripped off?
the guy took hundreds of thousands in 3 years, and hes just one sheriff, this has been going on for decades, i thought republicans hated taxes.

What does his wife do?

It’s unclear. But Google-foo reveals a Karen Entrekin in Etowah county who is a Probation Officer. Feels like a likely match.

Last edited:
This would be outrageous if it were like a school principle or community leader.

But I have no problems with prisoners getting garbage food. Prison isn't supposed to be a 5 star hotel, the whole point of it is to be as terrible as possible to prevent people from committing crimes. Good on this guy

Think better.

I don’t have a problem with that either. My problem is with the good Sheriff pocketing tax payer money for himself.

“But the law says I can”. That is what’s wrong with this country. No morales.

asset forfeiture from the tax payers.. is normal...

Change the law and fire this guy now for being an immoral shit head.

Some things that are legal are still immoral and show a defective personality .

Change the law and fire this guy now for being an immoral shit head.

Some things that are legal are still immoral and show a defective personality .

He’s running opposed in the next election. This will probably be the #1 issue.

Look deeper into his finances. This guy should be in prison and I promise you he's dirty.

He’s running opposed in the next election. This will probably be the #1 issue.
if they wait till the election to fix this, they deserve to get robbed, its up to voters of both parties to agree that creaming 250 grand a year from the taxpayers is not on, and then if politicians stall, vote them out.

Yes, the best way to run a prison is to treat them like garbage, barely feed them, make them into animals.

Make their lives as "terrible as possible", regardless of the crime committed.

Then release them back into the general population.

<45>

Back