Nick Diaz, drunk talk about GSP gameplan

The Professional

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

transcribed. this took a bit of time.

they drugged me. they drugged me i swear to god they drugged me. look at me dude i'm a machine! they drugged me. i'd to better in that fight right now. right now. right now. right now id do better than that. easy.

i walk away i run around i move around i walk away i move around i'm like WUT WUT SHOOT WUT WUT POW SHOOT OH BOH! STOP THE TAKEDOWN WIN THE FIRST ROUND...1st round's over.

2nd round go out, try try try try try try get your ass beat next three rounds are a whole ass whooping for you. if i get taken down at all its just for your survival. i get up you cant take the back i go on top. otherwise i chase you around PUNCHING YOU.

IT's OVER.

wow, just wow.

glad he stopped fighting.
That brain can't take more damage....

images

I believe him. A lot of shady shit surrounds GSP.

Honestly, Nick Diaz talking is more entertaining and suspenseful than GSP's fights :D

I fully believe that he believes he was drugged, however he probably just had food poisoning or something.

Diaz is so shot

He's clearly a drunk. I haven't seen him sober in quite some time.

He talked like that before fighting. HS dropout.

Someone needs to post that vid with Nick trying to take Rampages chick.

Pretty sure its fake in reference to when Rampage hit on the chick Nick was with when he was young but regardless it’s funny.

Diaz is so shot

He's clearly a drunk. I haven't seen him sober in quite some time.
i blame rousey. didn't nick say she was the one that got him drinking a few years ago?

but honestly i think Nick just likes to have fun/drink more since he hasn't been fighting.

Someone needs to post that vid with Nick trying to take Rampages chick.

Pretty sure its fake in reference to when Rampage hit on the chick Nick was with when he was young but regardless it’s funny.
I remember that. and here it is.

for reference:

he was probably feeling bad fight night or at weigh ins due to some last minute illness but i doubt he was drugged by gsp. possible but a long shot. why aren't gsp's other opponents claiming the same thing then

Can’t wait until that hold em down shit doesn’t work against Bisping.
Well I'm pretty sure that GSP won't be telling everyone that will listen that Bisping and his entourage drugged him before the fight. Lol Diaz was probably sober for the first time in forever and thought he was drugged lol didn't recognize the feeling.

Back