Nick Diaz : I think it’s rude for the UFC to lowball me.

He's probably asking for as much as Nate made for the 2nd McGregor fight.
I think that is more than fair if true. Think about it. Conor is the biggest draw in MMA and Nate is 3 times his size. Nick is Nate's Big Brother so he is bigger then Nate. For sake of argument say Nick is 25% bigger than Nate so he is close to 4 times Conor's size. Nick would be fighting on the cheap for what Nate got last time out.

It's MMAth bro.

Last edited:
Why doesn't he just say how much they're offering him then if it's so low and insulting? He comes off a bit delusional at times in regards to money.

I think that is more than fair if true. Think about it. Conor if the biggest draw in MMA and Nate is 3 times his size. Nick is Nate's Big Brother so he is bigger then Nate. For sake of argument say Nick is 25% bigger than Nate so he is close to 4 times Conor's size. Nick would be fighting on the cheap for what Nate got last time out.

It's MMAth bro.

I actually followed that
So Nick gets at least $10m
Sounds fair
;)

I don't know what he was offered, but Nick hasn't fought in 4 years. Hasn't won a fight in 7 years.

I don't get everyone hates on him for not fighting, it's obvious the UFC try to fuck him over. And it's not just him…

He hasn’t fought in forever, what fucking advantage does Nick hold? None

He has some
They have 40+ events that need a main event
So that is a plus on his side

Masvidal vs RDA or Gunnar sounds just fine to me.

Sick of the Divaz brothers

Why wouldn't they lowball him?

Is he on a tear?

pay him! he's one of the most exciting fighters ever for various reasons and his lack of fighting recently (though i wish he fought 5 times a year) has probably helped his argument and made him more of a draw...
More of a draw? You must be smoking the same shit Nick is. His last win was in 2011 for fucks sake. Most casuals who make up the bulk of modern day POV numbers won’t have a fucking clue who he is. Hell I can’t remember any details of his last win.

Why wouldn't they lowball him?

Is he on a tear?

It depends on what you define as "lowball"
They have to offer him what he agreed to per his contract.
If not it is a breech.

So it comes down to, do you think Nick deserves a raise/bump in pay or not

It depends on what you define as "lowball"
They have to offer him what he agreed to per his contract.
If not it is a breech.

So it comes down to, do you think Nick deserves a raise/bump in pay or not
Exactly and surely only his biggest dick riding fanboys would somehow try and justify why he would deserve a raise

Back