Nick Diaz : I think it’s rude for the UFC to lowball me.

Exactly and surely only his biggest dick riding fanboys would somehow try and justify why he would deserve a raise

Its a tough one

He certainly doesn't, but UFC pays less than they should to begin & they need main event fighters.
So I can see justification in Diaz trying to get more

But anybody thinking they are fucking him by offering less than he is contracted to is off.

Does he not realize that this upcoming year might be the last time he can leverage out more money from the ufc? He has not fought since 2015 - in that time his younger brother has surpassed him in popularity and name recognition, and mma fans consider him the other diaz brother now.

Nick doesn't get that there is only one fighter that can give you a red panty night. He's burned the mma fans with his last 2 performances where he gets his ass kicked only to complain afterwards and retire. Fight Masvidal or shut up and wait for Dana to get desperate again and give you another title shot or big name opponent that you don't deserve.

never would imagine the word "rude" could out of Nicks mouth

Nick is done and his leverage isn't there anymore. He doesn't want to fight or promote, so why would the UFC bend over backwards for the guy?

I'm amazed he still has money.. might be Nate's.

Ha
He had a few nice paydays (GSP & Silva) & supposedly own some businesses.
So he might not be making main event PPV money, but might be steady

isn t he like 0-5 or something?
stfu and take what is given you

He could have just admitted that he turned down the fight. The report does mention that Masvidal signed his half of the fight so nick can’t act like it wasn’t offered to him. Anyways it appears the ufc know it’s dead hence doing all these other fights for 235

He could have just admitted that he turned down the fight. The report does mention that Masvidal signed his half of the fight so nick can’t act like it wasn’t offered to him. Anyways it appears the ufc know it’s dead hence doing all these other fights for 235

UFC has to offer him X-amount of fights per year at the agreed amount on the contract.
A fighter can say no (whatever reason) but they still owe fights if they turn them down

View attachment 489259
View attachment 489277
Per Ariel Helwani.
"I have a lot going on trying to manage a few different businesses. Once things make sense for everybody in that they actually have some fighters that they respect and I respect, we can try and come to a deal and do a show. That's how I feel."

Just shut up and fight already Diaz.

View attachment 489263

View attachment 489265 View attachment 489267

he cant be low balled when the contract he fighting off was signed in like 2000 what ever since he retired 5 years ago

Lol nerds have never trained a day in their life telling a fighter to fight for cheap.

he has a contract he signed before he retired 5 years ago. so that the contract he should honor or walk away. nick diva has nothing to hold out for.,

do you guys think the casual fans know there are 2 diaz's?

you guys are always talking about "so what if he got paid $5 for his last fight he signed the contract didn't he?", well nick is the only one with balls enough to say fuck you i am not fighting until i am paid well

well if he not retired 5 years ago not still be signed to as contract he signed got knows when.

so he either fights or just goes away already

UFC has to offer him X-amount of fights per year at the agreed amount on the contract.
A fighter can say no (whatever reason) but they still owe fights if they turn them down

It’s crazy, the amount of times nate turns down fights: I know your right about they can say no but I’d just get rid of them both. Not worth the hassle

Back