Nick Diaz is the ultimate ''Honey Badger'' of MMA

I have not seen more intense fighter then him. He seemed to be in legit vicious mood when entering the octagon.

The worse type of rage.. slaps, insults, and ultra aggresion, relentless.. hack if he didn't had mouthpiece on he might have spitted on opponents..

It all starts from the stare down and it's not staged or anything his just in a very bad mood and it's all real because his not promoting or anything..

Rage levels exceeding 9000+
tumblr_m0286a436Q1qfqcq8o1_500.gif

Nick Diaz is a legend.

GSP did that because it was smarter. He would definitely get hit more but I have no doubt he would 50-45 Nick in straight standing. I was also not including ground strikes. Standing only it was something like 80-40 strikes in favor of GSP. If you include Ground strikes it was something like 120-40 GSP.

I don't know anyone who beats Diaz trading punches with him though. GSP would have a very mobile gameplan would not stay in one place and would likely use a lot of kicks. GSP is one of if not THE best strategist in MMA. He would fight Diaz at his weakest area in striking.

2vagkk8.jpg

GSP is irrelevant and will be re retired as the coward he is.

Honey badgers attack jeeps that enter their territory, and routinely kill lions and hyenas... I love Nick Diaz, but he's about as aggressive as a pack of noodles these days.

253C611F00000578-2934942-image-a-24_1422772069847.jpg

98edaa23a229e7edf7572ce0e4e887ca.gif

Easy to spot in all the replies that Nick Diaz is a fan favorite, in spite and BECAUSE of his behaivor.

Guess we can all agree, we just need to see him fight more often

GSP outstruck every opponent he ever faced, including Nick. GSP almost doubled up Nick's striking on the feet.

Nick is great when an opponent plays into his game, he struggles with anyone who won't.
Except serra and Hendricks

Back