Nick Diaz is the ultimate ''Honey Badger'' of MMA

Nice trolling bro.
28XWWxE.jpg

Nah honey badgers are known to not process for fear. Unlike nick Diaz, gsp was too afraid to fight Anderson silva and too afraid to go for finishes in fights. So we can rule out gsp
Oh it's Mr I like GSP and I'm not a hater or biased. Remind me, when did Silva go up to fight for the belt when he was champ?

That's right, he refused but when Jones was gone he was happy to fight DC. Sounds like GSP ....

Oh it's Mr I like GSP and I'm not a hater or biased. Remind me, when did Silva go up to fight for the belt when he was champ?

That's right, he refused but when Jones was gone he was happy to fight DC. Sounds like GSP ....

Number of times the following fighters fought bigger men at a higher weight:

Gsp: 0. (Zero)

Anderson: 4.

Nick Diaz: 1.

I know that hurts to see. And you're right I don't hate gsp. But his fear of Anderson was the single variable that killed off that super fight from ever happening. Fear. Why can't you just admit it lol[/QUOTE]

Honey badgers attack jeeps that enter their territory, and routinely kill lions and hyenas... I love Nick Diaz, but he's about as aggressive as a pack of noodles these days.

Brozoology

A honey badger would be a fighter who challenges guys bigger than himself and doesnt always win..is aggressive

BJ Penn is the HOney Badger of MMA.

The Diaz bros are pure excitement. Just wish they would fight more.

I know that hurts to see. And you're right I don't hate gsp. But his fear of Anderson was the single variable that killed off that super fight from ever happening. Fear. Why can't you just admit it lol

After GSP fights Bisping:

Number of times the following fighters fought the champion the bigger guy for the title in a higher weight class:

GSP 1

Anderson 0

Nick 0

I know that hurts to see. And you're right I don't hate gsp. But his fear of Anderson was the single variable that killed off that super fight from ever happening. Fear. Why can't you just admit it lol
[/QUOTE]
So if GSP beat thales at me and refused Silva you'd sing his praises? Hilarious how easy you are to see through. GSP is about to fight the MW champ ... Number of times Silva fought for the lhw belt ... 0 ... Coward duck.

Number of times Jones fought up ... 0 ... Coward duck. Did I do it right?

Frankie reminds me of a honey badger more than Nick.

Relentless pressure, never gives up, can take a hit, often outsized and well-respected.

After GSP fights Bisping:

Number of times the following fighters fought the champion the bigger guy for the title in a higher weight class:

GSP 1

Anderson 0

Nick 0

No one asked him to fight bisping. He was begged by the mma community to sack up and fight Anderson. He PUSSED out. Fighting bisping is not going to erase that fact and that fear.

So if GSP beat thales at me and refused Silva you'd sing his praises? Hilarious how easy you are to see through. GSP is about to fight the MW champ ... Number of times Silva fought for the lhw belt ... 0 ... Coward duck.

Number of times Jones fought up ... 0 ... Coward duck. Did I do it right?[/QUOTE]

They were never begged by the mma community to go up one weight class after cleaning out a division and do a super fight like gsp has. No one was throwing the kind of money down for those fights like they were for gsp Anderson.

You're right jones is a coward duck. So is Cruz. But that doesn't save gsp from his own act of cowardice, fear, and shookery/ duckery

I have not seen more intense fighter then him. He seemed to be in legit vicious mood when entering the octagon.

The worse type of rage.. slaps, insults, and ultra aggresion, relentless.. hack if he didn't had mouthpiece on he might have spitted on opponents..

It all starts from the stare down and it's not staged or anything his just in a very bad mood and it's all real because his not promoting or anything..

Rage levels exceeding 9000+
tumblr_m0286a436Q1qfqcq8o1_500.gif

Hardly, when he is being beaten or does not get his way he is boring and resorts to childish antics.

Great fun to watch if he's fighting lower grade opponents though.

No one asked him to fight bisping. He was begged by the mma community to sack up and fight Anderson. He PUSSED out. Fighting bisping is not going to erase that fact and that fear.

No one asked Anderson to fight Griffin, Irvin, Bonnar and DC. People were wanting him to fight Jones, Shogun.

GSP is doing something Anderson never did

They were never begged by the mma community to go up one weight class after cleaning out a division and do a super fight like gsp has.
Actually everyone but Silva fanboys wanted Silva Jones that's why Silva was asked. He refused. Who was begging for Silva vs. Griffin demanding it as a must see matchup? No one. They wanted Jones, Silva refused.

I love how you refused to respond to my question. If GSP fought thales and refused Silva would you sing his praises for it?

Haters gonna hate.

Actually everyone but Silva fanboys wanted Silva Jones that's why Silva was asked. He refused. Who was begging for Silva vs. Griffin demanding it as a must see matchup? No one. They wanted Jones, Silva refused.

I love how you refused to respond to my question. If GSP fought thales and refused Silva would you sing his praises for it?

Haters gonna hate.

Silva fought one weight division up. Four times. Gsp never had the balls to even once. Lol Coming back after three years To fight anyone but Anderson. Still scared to death of Anderson lol. I know this hurts

No one asked Anderson to fight Griffin, Irvin, Bonnar and DC. People were wanting him to fight Jones, Shogun.

GSP is doing something Anderson never did

Silva was literally asked to fight those guys so I have no idea why you went there. And silva was scared to fight jones/ shogun. But silva wasn't scared of 205. Meanwhile Gsp never once fought at 185 while active, lol returns now that Anderson isn't champ. Lol no one ever called for bisping vs Gsp . #scared. Gsp is scared shitless of Anderson. Why can't you just admit it

Silva fought one weight division up. Four times. Gsp never had the balls to even once. Lol Coming back after three years To fight anyone but Anderson. Still scared to death of Anderson lol. I know this hurts
GSP is doing it, for the title .. when did Silva fight for the title one division up?
GSP is doing something Silva never had the balls to do and flat out admitted he was not good enough to do, fight one division up for the title.

Now if Silva could not make 170, and GSP could have been fighting at 155, then GSP was actually fighting one division up his whole career .. unlike Silva.

Back