Nick Diaz v Bisping - Make it happen

jpadilla295

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
This was brought up last year too. But look UFC. The count has gotten battered by top contenders and now its his time to hang it up. Give him Nick Diaz and give them a few press conferences. Make some $$$ dana

just for the smack talk alone.

Would much rather see Nick vs Lawler.

Let Bisping get KO'd by pretty much any top 15 MW instead.

When shit talking is the highlight, no thanks.

Why do you make it sound like it was the ufc that didnt want this fight and not Nick

<TheWire1>

Hmmm, I originally wanted Diaz/Lawler II, but you've changed my mind TS.

The Middleweight division's greatest volume strikers going at it? Hell, the build up alone would be great.

Last edited:

It's been a long time since we've seen Nick on the scale a thread 170. Wonder if he can even safely make it anymore.

This was brought up last year too. But look UFC. The count has gotten battered by top contenders and now its his time to hang it up. Give him Nick Diaz and give them a few press conferences. Make some $$$ dana
And the other day, and last week, pretty much every week for the last 2 months mate .

And the other day, and last week, pretty much every week for the last 2 months mate .
ya, i wasn't going to say anything. but since there was a thread on page friggin one, i thought i'd at least post it. just in case TS wanted to actually know people were discussing it, not just discuss discussing it.

Bisping already got two carrots on a stick. The guy should fight Vitor, Yoel or Rockhold again with all the shit he's talked.

Nick turned down the Lawler rematch. He wants none of that.

I believe there's a good chance the bisping fight would end up a snooze fest.

Back