Nick Foles vs. Carson Wentz

Who'll be the starting QB in Philly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sir Galahad

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Who'll become the starting Quarterback for the Eagles this fall? Will this become a QB controversy?

Nick Foles or Carson Wentz?

Definitely gonna be controversial. They should trade foles asap while his stock is high

I don't think there's even a question. You have Wentz as your starter and trade Foles and get a ton back for him. It's probably their only move.

Go with the younger quarterback.

Similar thing happened to Drew Bledsoe when he got injured and replaced by a young...Tom Brady. Led them to the Super Bowl and poor Drew never got the starting role back.

Foles played amazing but Wentz is the future in Philly.

I don't think there's even a question. You have Wentz as your starter and trade Foles and get a ton back for him. It's probably their only move.

imagine how much more they would get for Carson Wentz though...

There is absolutely no controversy

Carson Wentz is the Eagles franchise QB

Similar thing happened to Drew Bledsoe when he got injured and replaced by a young...Tom Brady. Led them to the Super Bowl and poor Drew never got the starting role back.

But Drew wasn't that great.

Trade Foles. Wentz is future.

Both seem like great kids. Good luck to them. #Jesustherealmvp

Nick Foles just earned himself a starting job....

.... on another team.

Like others have said Wentz is the younger fresher QB, trade Foles, the fans will understand and will always have Foles in their heart, and also Foles will likely get a lucrative deal on another team as a starter.

Best option is to trade Foles and Foles will be ok with. A hefty contact with a SB mvp who went neck and neck with the greatest QB in the sport is hard to pass up for any team.

Wentz is the starter.

I think Foles stays. He almost retired before coming back here because he wasn't having fun anymore. He's had success here twice, and he loves it here, and now he's a legend in this city. Him and Wentz are superpals, and as this season proved, never hurts to have that ace in the hole.

Unless we get offered a 1st rounder... which I doubt.... I don't think Howie moves him.

Wentz is the starter.

I think Foles stays. He almost retired before coming back here because he wasn't having fun anymore. He's had success here twice, and he loves it here, and now he's a legend in this city. Him and Wentz are superpals, and as this season proved, never hurts to have that ace in the hole.

Unless we get offered a 1st rounder... which I doubt.... I don't think Howie moves him.

Philly might make them compete for starting jobs to be fair, Philly will like that, because its the best thing to do, and just say Wentz won out.

Philly might make them compete for starting jobs to be fair, Philly will like that, because its the best thing to do, and just say Wentz won out.

As soon as Wentz is healthy, he'll start. He might miss a few weeks at the start of the season, but when he's ready, its his team.

We lost Sproles...Clement stepped up
We lost Sturgis...Elliot stepped up
We lost Peters.... Big V stepped up
We lost Hicks... Kendricks stepped up.
We lost Wentz.... Foles stepped up.

Thats just the way this team is... and it all starts with the coach... the real coach of the year. Doug Pederson.

Wentz is the starter.

You can get a lot for Foles... especially with so many teams not having a decent QB.

You can get a lot for Foles... especially with so many teams not having a decent QB.
No you cant.

Big Dick Nick has done some crazy things with the Eagles but teams arent going to forget he was absolute shit outside of there.

No you cant.

Big Dick Nick has done some crazy things with the Eagles but teams arent going to forget he was absolute shit outside of there.

Outside of Philly, he's only played 14 games and 11 of those (mediocre games) were with the Rams under Jeff F'in Fisher. Look at what the Rams just did after ditching that moron this season.

The other 3 games were in KC with a 105 passer rating.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back