Nick Newell has a lot of star potential

Young prospect making the best of his disability and going after his dream.... #Hespect

He will lose to high level competition. Gaethje was probably taking it easy on him because he'd look like an asshole if he KOed a one armed man.
Gaethje did ko a one armed man

He could headline ESPN shows, fighting guys under the top 15. That's the best way to market him.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

How anyone can find humor in something like this is beyond me.

he would wreck Sage and Mickey Gall at the very least.

How anyone can find humor in something like this is beyond me.

<Fedor23>

Anyone who doesn't see these people as somehow inferior and need to be handled with kids' gloves will be able to make fun of them the same way they can make fun of everyone else.

<Fedor23>

Anyone who doesn't see these people as somehow inferior and need to be handled with kids' gloves will be able to make fun of them the same way they can make fun of everyone else.

You sick bastard.

I'm not all that familiar with his opponents but he looked impressive until he fought Justin. Justin made it look really easy to exploit his disability. Justin obviously is a great fighter so I'll have to see how he doesn't against a mid-tier guy I'm more familiar with.

Because, even though this forum champions Justin as a just bleed disciple, they shit on him when he loses. Justin is a phenomenal entertainer and good fighter. If Nick had two hands, you'd all just shit on him.

I’m from Connecticut. Trained at underdog a few times (I don’t think he’s there anymore?) and met him a few times. Super funny and nice dude. One of the hardest workers ever, and is actually really talented.

He does have one arm though.

I think he can beat A LOT of people in this world. He looked good against gaethje in the first round. He won’t be a champ but give him a ducking contract.

I dunno man this guy can fight. I can see why Dana is reluctant/doesn't want to have him fight in the UFC, but then again we got CM Punk,

the fact that nick newell fights and is cleared by state commissions to fight in sanctioned bouts shows MMA is a joke

the guy has a clear & obvious disadvantage - there's a reason real sports have a special olympics

Back