Nick Newell is Back!!!!!!

RawDawgBob

Like's; 100,000,000,000.69
@Brown
Reaction score
Nick Newell is back, what do you guys think? UFC or Bellator bound?

Make it happen Dana!

I don't think any of the two big shows in the US will sign him.

It's fun to watch Newell when he is winning. But when he is getting his ass kicked(ie: Justin match) it's hard to watch and it doesn't come off good for a majority on the PR front.

Great news but it makes you wonder whether he's taking it seriously or just needs the money. He's got a hell of a left hook and a warrior spirit, but he does gas a bit and his grappling is limited.

Great news but it makes you wonder whether he's taking it seriously or just needs the money. He's got a hell of a left hook and a warrior spirit, but he does gas a bit and his grappling is limited.

What? He ended most of his fights by sub

His hand is gonna keep him out of UFC, I just dont see UFC bringing him in. I also dont know how well he would do even at the lower level in UFC.

Bellator is the more realistic option i think.

Anyone have a stream please? PM me.

It's hard for UK folks to watch US TV.

Lets go Newell!!
Only loss to Gaethje. Let's see how this goes.
Dana said he wouldn't sign him but..

The UFC should sign him.

He fought a can, it was terrible level of MMA.

only fight for Nick Newell is vs CM punk

Yay! put er here Nick
Ud1sTGv.gif

UFC needs more lower level stars that are not old school steroid users.
So H*LL YES sign Nick Newell & Ben Askren!!
Even if they don't turn out to be top 5 fighters will always watch their fights.

(Michael Schiavello voice) “That crazy one armed bastard!” should get a shot in the UFC. 5 years ago Dana said he wouldn’t sign him because its hard enough to fight in the UFC with two arms let alone one.

Dana pretty much said the same thing about women in the UFC and look what happened.

I get the bad publicity risk, but they signed CM Punk for fuck's sake. Give the kid a chance.

Back