Nick Newell is Back!!!!!!

Bellator is a good spot for him. He can beat some guys and make decent money. It'll give him a name to help him recruit talent to his school. I doubt the UFC uses him. He isn't a bad fighter but he would get merc'd by guys in the top 10.

Dana pretty much said the same thing about women in the UFC and look what happened.
and aren't we all grateful he finally listened ... those 20 minute intervals during events are really useful, I wouldn't want to go back to squeezing my smoke breaks in between fights.

Enter the pfl gp...he has signed with Ali as his manager and Ali does with sefo whatever he wants, sending him fighters.

Nick should get a UFC fight.

Put him in there vs CM Punk.

Dude would beat the breaks off Punk and get his feel-good moment.

Intrigue would be huge for the fight. Borderline exploitative, maybe, but I have no morals!!!!

I am out of control!

Hopefully UFC. He could win many fights in the UFC. War the One Armed Bandit!

Enter the pfl gp...he has signed with Ali as his manager and Ali does with sefo whatever he wants, sending him fighters.
If he wins the PFL gp he can definitely get the ufc chance he is looking for.

LFA is actually a good place for him right now, he should fight someone like Ben Neumann next.

How has no one ever just spammed right high kicks at him? I mean really, any ‘professional’ fighter who lost to this guy needs to take a good look in the mirror

How has no one ever just spammed right high kicks at him? I mean really, any ‘professional’ fighter who lost to this guy needs to take a good look in the mirror
Moron.

Back