Nick Newell Vs Greg Hardy (the schaub poll)

Nick should have won his fight if he wanted to get in the UFC. That isn't Dana's fault.

Anyone else hate it when Brendan talks with his hands flat up outreached. Or when he rubs his face, especially when Rogan is talking to him?

I feel like LA can make people gay

Does he do his eyebrows too?

Dana Whites got a point, Newell lost badley against gaethje and gaethje as we've seen can't break top 5. Newell could be another gatekeeper, but would never be a serious title contender. Greg Hardy barely has experience, but he's an A+ level athlete if he were to get back in shape.

Nawww I think investing in the HW KO artist from the NFL is a better move than rolling the dice on Newell.

He didn't win his fight on DWTNCS.

What are they supposed to do?

The posterboy for CTE.

Schaub would 'bet his life' that Newell outsells Hardy in the UFC.

Someone please take that bet.

I'd love to take that bet,

Anyone who doesn't see the kind of pull Hardy would have is a fucking idiot - I'm glad Schaub is at least consistent.

Much rather have Hardy ,I'd want Hardy on a main card eventually. Nick seems like a nice guy but I wouldn't pay to see him fight. Unless he just started knocking alot of people out and just went on a real tear.
Brand New are dope. Great shows.

Schaub is giving people too much credit. People want to see the 6’5 280 lb villain fuck people up/get fucked up. More so than the all American Underdog feel good story...sadly. Not to mention most people tune in to see knockouts.

Back