NieR: Automata--Platinum Games/Square Enix(PS4/PC)

to be fair, games have gotten fucking terrible. the bar keeps being set lower and lower. you say "so many choices," i say "so many bad choices." console games have been especially bad since the new gen (ps4/xbone). and gamergate only brought it from bad to worse.

i thought the doom reboot was shit and was glad i just rented it from a redbox.

as for nier, i might check out the demo and decide from there.

Doom 2016 shit? Then did you find the original shit? Because it surpasses that to me.

You sound like one of those hipsters who say "Games have gotten worse boohoo". Games have never been better in recent years. From the last of us, to Bloodborne, to Resident evil. But you keep playing the same games over and over try some other shit.

Doom 2016 shit? Then did you find the original shit? Because it surpasses that to me.

the original was great for its time, but i thought it was a bit over-rated.

You sound like one of those hipsters who say "Games have gotten worse boohoo". Games have never been better in recent years. From the last of us, to Bloodborne, to Resident evil. But you keep playing the same games over and over try some other shit.

epic strawman, brah. i wouldn't think less from the one who decided to camp in this thread.

everyone's ignorant or a hipster or (insert bullshit strawman here). you're the only one who has a valid opinion. it's funny that you mentioned "same games over and over" while talking up doom and resident evil, though. your irony is hypocrisy.

the original was great for its time, but i thought it was a bit over-rated.

epic strawman, brah. i wouldn't think less from the one who decided to camp in this thread.

everyone's ignorant or a hipster or (insert bullshit strawman here). you're the only one who has a valid opinion. it's funny that you mentioned "same games over and over" while talking up doom and resident evil, though. your irony is hypocrisy.

You outed yourself as an idiot. Do you know what irony means? Resident evil and Doom are the same game?<bball1>{<jordan}

I dont care if you think Doom 2016 is shit. You can have your own opinion but then your bs hipster shit "Games have ogtten worse boohoo" is laughable. Games have never been better with the variety and quality available right now, thats not even debatable.

You outed yourself as an idiot.

you keep saying this...

Games have never been better with the variety and quality available right now, thats not even debatable.

...lolz. not debatable?

i guess the buggy madness that is normal now (sup, fallout 4 and etc), games not even being finished upon release and requiring (typically many) patches, corruption and shills to give fake reviews to push the bad games, pay 2 win, and etc are allllll fiction and definitely not the norm for games of today.

and genius, resident evil and doom aren't the same game. but they both keep making the same game over and over. DERP!

you keep saying this...

...lolz. not debatable?

i guess the buggy madness that is normal now (sup, fallout 4 and etc), games not even being finished upon release and requiring (typically many) patches, corruption and shills to give fake reviews to push the bad games, pay 2 win, and etc are allllll fiction and definitely not the norm for games of today.

and genius, resident evil and doom aren't the same game. but they both keep making the same game over and over. DERP!

Are you telling me those guys at capcom are making the same game over an over when there is like a complete overhaul after every 3rd game? Okay.

Doom went back to its roots, got why that game was fanatastic and improved on it. There are four doom games in existence. You keep talking about one or two triple A games when there are literally thousands more. The games industry may be a plague but most of the games that come out of it arent. We consistently get great games every single year, some even GOAT worthy so youre talking out of your ass.

i'm so talking out of my ass that you conceded my very point and then backpedaled (again) and tried to state that because quantity is higher, games are better.

your argument was "quality." worse, you said "Games have never been better with the variety and quality available right now, thats not even debatable."

it took one whole post for you to backpedal on your entire argument and move the goalposts into a completely different stadium. quantity =/= quality.

So between this an Nioh I'm going to have to go NiOh. I'm not really in to Jpop style in my games.

I prefer playing as a male too, not that i wont play as a woman, i thought tomb raider was the shit but i identify more as a male i guess and i was a little bummed out when i saw that in last of us 2 ellie might be the protagonist

come at me bros

i'm so talking out of my ass that you conceded my very point and then backpedaled (again) and tried to state that because quantity is higher, games are better.

your argument was "quality." worse, you said "Games have never been better with the variety and quality available right now, thats not even debatable."

it took one whole post for you to backpedal on your entire argument and move the goalposts into a completely different stadium. quantity =/= quality.
Quote idiot.

More quantity = more games of higher quality especially in this age of people only looking for 8+ games from critics. Easy end of story.

^ thinks quantity means quality.

unironically doesn't appear to see the difference.

as for "8+ games from critics." - weird. it's as if i already mentioned the absurd amount of corruption within the critics. ...it's as if a movement for journalistic integrity began about it, a few years ago. it's as if i even mentioned it by name in this thread.

clowned.

^ thinks quantity means quality.

unironically doesn't appear to see the difference.

as for "8+ games from critics." - weird. it's as if i already mentioned the absurd amount of corruption within the critics. ...it's as if a movement for journalistic integrity began about it, a few years ago. it's as if i even mentioned it by name in this thread.

clowned.

You're a weak person, atleast quote me when you wanna pretend youve won.

I never once said what your putting in my mouth. Refer to my username of what i think your doing boy.

Look at the amount of quality games released this year and its 3 months in. Im I wrong when I say there are more games of higher quality released in these past years from 2004 onwards to now than ever before? Heck I can name 5-8 games which will be GOTY titles at the end of the year and its 3 months in. So move your pretentious hipster ass out of here.

I never once said what your putting in my mouth.

lolwut? I'VE FREAKIN' QUOTED IT. now you're backpedaling to the point of denying YOUR claims? YOU'RE the one that argued quality... VIA QUANTITY.

and lolz @ "2004 onwards" - where the fuck did you get 2004 from? i EXPLICITLY stated the CURRENT GEN of consoles. it's not 13 years ago. what a clown.

Quote idiot.

More quantity = more games of higher quality especially in this age of people only looking for 8+ games from critics. Easy end of story.

genius, this wasn't a retort. it was complete and utter idiocy. more quantity = more quanTity. not more quaLity.

lolwut? I'VE FREAKIN' QUOTED IT. now you're backpedaling to the point of denying YOUR claims? YOU'RE the one that argued quality... VIA QUANTITY.

and lolz @ "2004 onwards" - where the fuck did you get 2004 from? i EXPLICITLY stated the CURRENT GEN of consoles. it's not 13 years ago. what a clown.

genius, this wasn't a retort. it was complete and utter idiocy. more quantity = more quanTity. not more quaLity.

Quote idiot.

Its true the more quantity of games released, the more higher quality of games released due to reviews influencing what people buy , stop nitpicking a tiny part of the sentence u mug.

Even for the current gen.

Its true the more quantity of games released, the more higher quality of games released due to reviews influencing what people buy , stop nitpicking a tiny part of the sentence u mug.

Even for the current gen.

giphy.gif

for the last time, quantity = quantity. you seem to think that the greater the quantity, the quality somehow magically also is greater. you have yet to provide any evidence of this. because it's obviously false. when 99% of games are shit, whether 100 games or 100000000 games are made, 99% of them are shit.

more shit is just that - more shit.

and nitpicking? from the one who's living in this thread and going crazy on everyone who disagrees with him? the one with a pattern of increasingly absurd strawmen (2004?!, playing the same game? lolwtf) and ad-hominem? the one who can't decide what his own argument is? cool story.

giphy.gif

for the last time, quantity = quantity. you seem to think that the greater the quantity, the quality somehow magically also is greater. you have yet to provide any evidence of this. because it's obviously false. when 99% of games are shit, whether 100 games or 100000000 games are made, 99% of them are shit.

more shit is just that - more shit.

and nitpicking? from the one who's living in this thread and going crazy on everyone who disagrees with him? the one with a pattern of increasingly absurd strawmen (2004?!, playing the same game? lolwtf) and ad-hominem? the one who can't decide what his own argument is? cool story.

I just noticed something, youre an imbecile. Good day sir.

So between this an Nioh I'm going to have to go NiOh. I'm not really in to Jpop style in my games.

Funny comment considering Nioh is the one that's actually set in Japan and made by Japanese people.....

Back