Nik Lentz vs Leonardo Santos set for UFC Fight Night Utica: Rivera vs Moraes

Hope he wrecks Lentz and calls out Kevin Lee.

Dude doesn't have much time left if he wants to make a title run. Beating Lee again is probably the quickest way to do it.

Lentz is tough but he'll never make it to the top 10 I think. Having said that I wouldn't be surprised if Lentz does win. Fun fight.

Two very boring fighters. However, Lentz made me laugh hard when he sent Will Brooks scuttling out of the UFC with his tail between his legs so maybe I'll root for him.

I just made a post about him not too long ago. Dudes up there in age and on a run. This fight keeps him around the same place he's at with a win. Doesn't make much sense but Lentz is a decent test.

Still surprised that Lentz gave Brooks his walking papers

Santos by sub or boring dec. Can't see Lentz outwrestling him and striking could be pretty even.

Two very boring fighters. However, Lentz made me laugh hard when he sent Will Brooks scuttling out of the UFC with his tail between his legs so maybe I'll root for him.
Granted the Parke and Martins fights weren't great, but all of his other UFC fights were good.

Finally. Santos by sub.

Finally Leo has a fight. Lentz is tough but I got Leo by submission

Lentz is tough but he'll never make it to the top 10 I think. Having said that I wouldn't be surprised if Lentz does win. Fun fight.

I wouldn't say he could never make it to the top ten considering he already was top ten at one point.

I wouldn't say he could never make it to the top ten considering he already was top ten at one point.
Wasn't that at 145 though? At 155 it's going to be even harder.

Back