Nike Hyperko MP Review

if anybody decides to buy the Green ones be prepared to clean them very frequently. They get noticeably dirty without even using them

Great review! I'm gonna pull the trigger on the shoes, but can any of you please let me know if they are true to size or run a half size small like the machomai. Also if anyone owns both shoes, please let me know if it's worth spending the extra for the HyperKOs. Thanks.

Great review! I'm gonna pull the trigger on the shoes, but can any of you please let me know if they are true to size or run a half size small like the machomai. Also if anyone owns both shoes, please let me know if it's worth spending the extra for the HyperKOs. Thanks.

They run half size small so you better size up from regulsr

Yeah , I got the 2012 adistars . Great boot but I'm thinking of getting the hyper kos too.

Why do u wish for a better spine ?

Funny, I bought adidas battle speed 3 10.5, and together with it the nike machomai size 11, 0.5 up. The adistar fit perfectly and the machomai was huge on my feet.

BTW, the machomai didn't last two weeks before the front tip of the rubber sole tore away.

I'm going for the HyperKo, and would also recommend these:

http://store.titleboxing.com/adidas-box-champ-speed-3-shoes.html

Adidas is great quality, and their material seems more durable than nike's.

I wanted to ask, does anyone know a legit sight to buy the Nike HYperko. It's strange on ebay that the only seller doesnt have a definate shoe size. Does anyone know where I can get an authentic pair fromt a legit website?

Back