Nike sales surge 31%-- report

Most unarmed citizens get shot because they don’t follow demands. I’ve yet to see a cop just walk up to someone and shoot them while they were being compliant.
Yeah they just show up to your apartment to shoot you, for being in your own place.

Blacks pay taxes just like everybody else they should be to serve and protect without shooting unarmed citizens, or is that just too much to ask?

Is it too much to ask criminals to stop being violent and to comply with police instructions when they show up?

Is it too much to ask criminals to stop being violent and to comply with police instructions when they show up?
Some people are shot and killed or beaten even when they do comply or are not a threat.

If the cops can't subdue and unarmed suspect without shooting them then they should be forced to answer some serious questions about what happened in that situation. If the answers aren't good enough then they should be charged and prosecuted as criminals.

Some people are shot and killed or beaten even when they do comply or are not a threat.

So you believe that I think cops should be able to just beat citizens for no reason? Fuck off.

All cops are bad? Okay, lets solve this then. Pull all law enforcement out of black neighborhoods. No more patrols or responding to 911 calls. The Ferguson effect will solve the problem of cops mistreating black people. The cops just won't be around to help blacks being victimized by black criminals, but at least NO POLICE BRUTALITY!

Not pull out. Fired. Those lazy fucks can't do their jobs? Fired. Scandal? Fired. Cover up? Everyone is fired.

It's time to stop pretending it's anything but another job. No special privileges.

If the cops can't subdue and unarmed suspect without shooting them then they should be forced to answer some serious questions about what happened in that situation. If the answers aren't good enough then they should be charged and prosecuted as criminals.
This doesn't happen often. The highly publicised incidents in the last few years were all but one that I recall, justified.

Being unarmed doesn't make you harmless. If you don't comply, the police don't know what's in your head. They also don't know what you have on you.

The police just want to make it through their shift and go home. Believe me, they don't want to be bogged down with paperwork, investigations and publicity over these type of incidents. They don't just show up for work saying " I'm gonna shoot am unarmed person today."

They deal with assholes day in and day out. They also do good things daily, but those stories rarely make the news.

Not that often. Sure it happens, but it's not some wide spread epidemic. It's also not only happening to blacks. I've known of whites where I live get mistreated too. Even then they are usually a smart ass or being difficult.

How about when a cop pulls an unarmed black man over....and the suspect reverses and rams his car into the police car? Of course cops are to fire into the car. There was a recent story of this happening. Left spins it and says another unarmed black man killed by the police.

Also...until that "unarmed suspect" is under control and searched for weapons...the cops don't know whether he's armed or not until afterwards. Alot of times criminals will reach for a cops gun. Oh...another unarmed black man killed. It's ridiculous.

When a cop gives instructions you best listen. Whether black, white or red...soon as you run, fight, disobey direct orders or put your hands in your pocket you are a threat to that officer. If BLM and Kaep would simply relay this info and educate...they could save black lives.

And that's usually what happens. Just because you don't like the outcome of the investigation, doesn't mean it was bias or ignored.

How about when a cop pulls an unarmed black man over....and the suspect reverses and rams his car into the police car? Of course cops are to fire into the car. There was a recent story of this happening. Left spins it and says another unarmed black man killed by the police.

Also...until that "unarmed suspect" is under control and searched for weapons...the cops don't know whether he's armed or not until afterwards. Alot of times criminals will reach for a cops gun. Oh...another unarmed black man killed. It's ridiculous.

When a cop gives instructions you best listen. Whether black, white or red...soon as you run, fight, disobey direct orders or put your hands in your pocket you are a threat to that officer. If BLM and Kaep would simply relay this info and educate...they could save black lives.
That's why people need to take the entire incident into consideration, not just the end result.

The cops should take responsibility for shooting unarmed citizens, they are given a badge and gun with the purpose of serving and protecting, they are and should be held to a higher standard. If that standard is too high for some then it's best to find a new career.
I would love for people with your snooty attitude to ride with police for a few months. I've worked closely with police for almost 23 years. You have no idea of what they deal with every shift.

Holy shit look at all that economic anxiety

5SngzS3.jpg
Remember race has nothing to do with this! It's about the flag!

Not pull out. Fired. Those lazy fucks can't do their jobs? Fired. Scandal? Fired. Cover up? Everyone is fired.

It's time to stop pretending it's anything but another job. No special privileges.

Do you know who insures shitty police officers keep their job? Unions... Blame them.

Shitty officers keep shitty officers on the streets. regardless of if its in a CBA

You just can't bring yourself to say it, can you?

How can you expect to fix a problem, when you won't even recognize it?

Back