Nike stock closes at all-time high in aftermath of Colin Kaepernick ad campaign

POWER2

My name is Power²
@Silver
Reaction score
giphy.gif

It appears Nike is doing just fine in the wake of one of the most predictably divisive marketing campaigns in recent memory.

Ten days after Nike announced that Colin Kaepernick would be the face of its “Just Do It” 30th anniversary ad campaign, the sports apparel behemoth’s stock price closed at an all-time high on Thursday at $83.47, according to a report from Bloomberg.

mrw-every-time-i-get-the-golden-gun-in-goldeneye-9801.gif

#WINNING

It's my assumption that most people who really get pissed off with the anthem thing are pretty close to the poverty line, their boycotts don't mean much. I don't care either way, but this ad campaign has given us some stellar memes.

It's my assumption that most people who really get pissed off with the anthem thing are pretty close to the poverty line, their boycotts don't mean much. I don't care either way, but this ad campaign has given us some stellar memes.

And that's what matters.

The trick here is how to capitalize playing an even bigger victim card next year after this campaign runs its course!

My vote goes to serena williams with a new “moms never cheat!” Ad campaign? Or “trump made my mom cheat!”

What do you libtards think? Could ya get behind that with your wallets?

Last edited:
I dunno, maybe it’s me but.. when I think of ‘Nike’, I’m not thinking old white conservatives as their customer base. I never understood why people thought this would effect them negatively all that much.

It’s a solid move by them, but it shouldn’t be lost on everyone how hypocritical it is of a guy known for taking a knee during the anthem due to violence against blacks to be signing on with a company that produces shoes blacks famously kill each other for (Jordans) that also has a little.. child labor issue history along with it as well.

This is a business decision all around on both ends. That’s basically my point. Nike doesn’t give a shit about any of these people if they aren’t buying their products. And Kaep needs income. That’s what this is. It isn’t anything else.

pfft, they short sold a ton of their shares to make an artificial bump.
corps. do it all the time for effect.

The trick here is how to capitalize playing an even bigger victim card next year after this campaign runs its course!

My vote goes to serena williams with a new “moms never cheat!” Ad campaign? Or “trump made my mom cheat!”

What do you libtards think? Could ya get begind that with your wallets?
th

They making good products yet tho?
Some of the best running shoes out.

Nike Zoom Fly
Nike-Zoom-Fly-1-681x403.png

Nike Air Zoom Vomero 13

e06a39f572ed3e72d648024a8f86ef91.jpg

Several of their lines retail for 3x the suggested retail price and sell out in hours.

You can't beat Nike for quality or hype. They could have athletes pissing on Trump's pic and they'd still make $$$.

bought some, will start shaving at 100 <45>

Their main demographic are the type of people who support Kaepernick. A few rednecks burning their Nikes isn't going to ruin them.

That shoe-burning “boycott” was the dumbest, pointless, most pretentious, self righteous virtue-signaling bullshit I’ve ever seen in my life

Back