Nikita Krylov can return to UFC for UFC Russia

Go Krylov! If he does make this happen, it will make this event even more worth going to.

I was confused as to why they let the guy go. He has no decisions and was smashing people till he had one loss to Misha. Hope he comes back against a top 10 guy.

That doesn’t make sense, he has never beaten a ranked guy, and the two times he fought one (Misha and OSP) he got finished in the first

This would be a real boost to LHW. Pay the man and put him in a meaningful fight on the Russia card.
I doubt that is the case if this is real I'm betting it's a one fight deal, and he doesn't come back to the ufc after, and I'd bet he's fighting someone unranked.

I never understood why they released him in the first place. Obviously their is something we don’t know. I hope to see him back in the near future but I have a feeling he is the type of fighter to sign with Bellator.

Its not an issue of money with Krylov. He only wants to fight around the Ukraine. He'll probably only sign fight to fight contracts with orgs that have shows around Europe and Russia. I believe he has even turned down an Asian based org.

cool, light heavyweights needs all the talent it can get

They didn't let him go. He walked away after his contract ended. He preferred to fight in Russia or Ukraine because he hated the travel to USA.

Really hope he comes back though. He could be champ in the UFC. I could see him easily running through guys like Gustafson or Volkan.

That's reaching a bit imo. I could see him beating Volkan, but he's really just not that good. Volkan that is. I think Gus would easily ko him. Krylov couldn't get it to the ground n would get mailed standing.

Division is weak and he's a solid fighter, I'd gladly welcome him.

That's reaching a bit imo. I could see him beating Volkan, but he's really just not that good. Volkan that is. I think Gus would easily ko him. Krylov couldn't get it to the ground n would get mailed standing.

Division is weak and he's a solid fighter, I'd gladly welcome him.

Gus is overrated as fuck around here. He barely ever fights and who has he beaten lately? He barely fuckin squeaked by Jan Blachowiz. Yeah he had a competitive fight with Jones 5 years ago but he hasn't done shit since. Krylov will fucking smash him.

Yea I know. Regardless he should have been in the UFC
He didn’t want to travel to the US, where the UFC does most of its events. He chose not to be in the UFC.

Hope it's true

Another Russian that need to come back is Tumenov, really good addition to the WW roster

Cut not given a contract whatever
"I understand that everyone who asks would be interested to see how I would fight against Manuwa or Gustafsson, I myself would be interested in fighting them, but not right now. Why? Because I'm 25 years old, from which 20 years I did not practice as a professional MMA fighter. Because it is not the greatest pleasure to fly 10,000 km to the fights and leave my one-year-old son. It's a little harder than writing "why do you fight at Fight Nights?" Because neither Daniel Cormier nor Jon Jones have relatives who live in the city which was recently reported on in military reports."

They didn't let him go. He walked away after his contract ended. He preferred to fight in Russia or Ukraine because he hated the travel to USA.

Really hope he comes back though. He could be champ in the UFC. I could see him easily running through guys like Gustafson or Volkan.

200w.gif

Back