Nintendo just can't compete at the top any more with consoles.

I skipped over the Wii and Wii U, but i'm down for the Switch.

Zelda, Xenoblade, Shin Megami Tensei and the new Mario are system sellers for me. The added portability is a nice feature, and a 720p screen is more than enough at that size. The battery life isn't thrilling, but not all of the games will be as demanding as Breath of the Wild. I'd rather play that on the big screen tv anyway.

I know they haven't come out and said it, but the Switch could be some sort of replacement for the Nintendo 3DS.

SpamuraiSensei

Bottom of message: "The Big Bang likes this."

Oh most definitely.

That's not me.

If you actually care, go cry to a mod; they'll wipe away your tears by telling you it's not me.

Anyway.

I enjoy a lot my Wii U and for sure I'm gonna get Switch as well giving zero fukks about what people say toward to Nintendo.
And I also enjoy my PS consoles.

Fuckin lmfao @ Ghost flexing about being a PC gamer
6353aa9518cdb79cf343828a3b1afa7c3833cda5790fabd9377dbc231e0cbdcf.jpg

Fuckin lmfao @ Ghost flexing about being a PC gamer
6353aa9518cdb79cf343828a3b1afa7c3833cda5790fabd9377dbc231e0cbdcf.jpg
Is he bragging about spending more money to play games than other people?

Odd thing to brag about. I bet the girls are lining up.

Is he bragging about spending more money to play games than other people?

Odd thing to brag about. I bet the girls are lining up.
Kinda odd that he's even bragging about being a PC gamer...that's not something I'd proud of.

Last edited:
Fire Emblem
Shin Megami Tensei
JRPGs like I am Setsunsa
Upcoming No More Heroes
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Dragonquest

Compared tp PS4's and Xbox 1's

Final Fantasy that plays like a GTA

Metal Gear Solid that plays like a Left 4 Dead games
You got me excited and then disappointed. That Fire Emblem game is a dynasty warriors games with Fire Emblem characters...
Also, Setsuna is on PS4

You got me excited and then disappointed. That Fire Emblem game is a dynasty warriors games with Fire Emblem characters...
Also, Setsuna is on PS4
Came out on Vita a year ago.

"Current gen tech on Switch" launch game

<36>

Also, Setsuna is on PS4
Yeah, the non-musou fire emblem for the Switch isn't coming out until 2018. They announced like 5? new FE releases during that fire emblem direct recently.
I'm kinda excited to see what the FE Heroes thing for mobile is, and the second FE that never saw a western release is getting a 3ds remake, hopefully that's good.

I agree, but this is absolutely ridiculous. Not only do they make the stupid decision of not having chat and friend management on console, but then they turn around and make you pay for the app that is necessary for that??? Cmon. At this point I wouldn't see them failing AGAIN. They absolutely deserve it.

It is a rather lame decision on their part. Also the fact that the controllers are like what, $80? That's absurd.

Who cares about consoles? They suck, PC for gaming and the 3ds is the goat portable.

It is a rather lame decision on their part. Also the fact that the controllers are like what, $80? That's absurd.
All controllers are stupid expensive nowadays. BACK IN MY DAY, a Dual Shock was $25.
Now get off my lawn.

Yeah, the non-musou fire emblem for the Switch isn't coming out until 2018. They announced like 5? new FE releases during that fire emblem direct recently.
I'm kinda excited to see what the FE Heroes thing for mobile is, and the second FE that never saw a western release is getting a 3ds remake, hopefully that's good.
Yeah I already preordered the remake coming out in a couple of months. Love Fire Emblem and I probably will get a switch if they make a legit console release. Path of Radiance was epic

All controllers are stupid expensive nowadays. BACK IN MY DAY, a Dual Shock was $25.
Now get off my lawn.

Agreed. $50-$60 is fucking absurd for a stinkin' controller. I guess the PS4 controller is kind of fancy, but still. We've been getting fucked for a while on those things.

"Johnson! What's the one thing a gamer can't go without?"

"Uhhh, a controller?"

"....That's brilliant, Johnson! When you get home tonight, there'll be an extra story on your house."

Back