NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v3: Still noobs at online gaming

Nintendo Switch system update available now

2-0-0.jpg

Improvements Included in Version 4.0.0

• Video capture for select games
  • New profile icons featuring characters from the Super Mario Odyssey™ game and The Legend of Zelda™: Breath of the Wild game
  • Transfer user profiles and save data to another system
  • Pre-purchase option is available for certain games on Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch

The video capture works great with Splatoon 2. Any time I do something cool or intense I can save a video of it. Really easy to edit and post as well. Long overdue feature, can't wait to use it in Zelda whenever I replay it.

Save data transfers are also great to finally have.

Someone on Reddit says the 4.0 update added support for usb wireless headsets

vsopzzb7arsz.jpg

I had no idea that Mario Odyssey has a co-op element. 2nd player can control Cappy, so not a full 2nd player experience but it will fun being able to play with the kid. This game just looks sssoooooo good and reminds me so much of Mario 64. Bummed we're doing it as a christmas present so I have to wait a few extra months to play.

I had no idea that Mario Odyssey has a co-op element. 2nd player can control Cappy, so not a full 2nd player experience but it will fun being able to play with the kid. This game just looks sssoooooo good and reminds me so much of Mario 64. Bummed we're doing it as a christmas present so I have to wait a few extra months to play.

I couldn't watch that video. I rarely if ever use the word but that guy epitomizes what cucks look like in my imagination, demeanor and all.

It seems like it’s really great for plane rides and I’ve got the Bose QC35’s so that’s an extra plus. Switch + Mario + Zelda + Screen Shield is on Amazon for $440. But I’m guessing Black Friday will be the best day.

Make sure to get a nice charging station to charge it back up.

70e.gif

footage of america after you beat wolfienstien

Last edited:

Wait is this Blazblue x Persona fighting game on the Switch? HOLY SHIT are they fucking KILLING it with stuff coming to the console.

Edit: Saw RWBY as well. That's fucking awesome.

Back