NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v3: Still noobs at online gaming

HUGE Splatoon 2 update coming this holiday weekend!! Adds a TON of new gear, 4 new hairstyles, new maps for both multiplayer and Salmon Run, new weapons, and a brand new ranked mode! God damn this game just keeps on taking up all my time that I can't ever get any other games in.

Haven't played Splatoon 2 in a bit, overwhelmed by the Halloween season, going to get back into it. Was initially disappointed they took away soem of my favorite weapon+super hybrids like the Splattershot Jr.+Bubbler (having been reduced to Jr.+the terrible Ink Armor), so I'm keen to check out all the changes.

anyone buying the third party games? hopefully so they keep making games for switch. I might pick up a wrestling game or fifa. depemnds on black friday sales

anyone buying the third party games? hopefully so they keep making games for switch. I might pick up a wrestling game or fifa. depemnds on black friday sales

I got M+R and I'm almost done with that. I want to get more but Nintendo has so much out right now it will be a while before I do. With Mario O and XC2 being the next two games I get.

yup. I've been supporting. I got waaaay too many games on the backburner...

can you play on the same team as your friends in splatoon 2...??? i remember the first one u could only do battles against them if i remember correctly

u gonna get wrecked... lol
dark side of moon is frustrating me... ha. keep getting to last guy who throws his hat and u have to bounce off of it on him then dying... plus i know there is one more after that

finally beat dark side of the moon.. got my kings outfit... ha. now time to see what else is on this planet... I figured out a little trick to getting power back between the boss battles

finally beat dark side of the moon.. got my kings outfit... ha. now time to see what else is on this planet... I figured out a little trick to getting power back between the boss battles

I need this

Haven't gotten them yet, but I will buy Doom and Wolfenstein

I need this
between the battles, after you beat one guy and the stairs drop down, you can run back out to your ship and circle the dog inside and it will restore your power .. i did it after the first 3 guys, after the 4th u get a heart on walk to final battle. You can enter and reenter and wont have to fight who u already beat unless u somehow die on way to ship which is impossible unless u fall off the moon

can you play on the same team as your friends in splatoon 2...??? i remember the first one u could only do battles against them if i remember correctly

You can team up easily with friends for ranked and Salmon Run. For regular turf wars you can but it'll split you guys onto other teams sometimes.

Back