NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v3: Still noobs at online gaming

Gyro aiming is absolutely huge, should be in all switch shooters.

I think you'll like 2017 High Speed 256GB 128GB 64GB MicroSD MicroSDHC Micro SD SDHC Card Class 10 UHS-1 TF Memory Card. Add it to your wishlist!

http://geek.wish.com/c/5a5b353c7972f930d35a07d4

Bought a 512gb card from the provided link. I think it only set me back like $22 or something.

Edit: Checked and they seem to be out of the 512gb ones. Sorry.

Last edited:
I think you'll like 2017 High Speed 256GB 128GB 64GB MicroSD MicroSDHC Micro SD SDHC Card Class 10 UHS-1 TF Memory Card. Add it to your wishlist!

http://geek.wish.com/c/5a5b353c7972f930d35a07d4

Bought a 512gb card from the provided link. I think it only set me back like $22 or something.

Edit: Checked and they seem to be out of the 512gb ones. Sorry.

Sorry man, but these memory cards are fake. They're only 4 or 8gb and specially formatted to appear to be 256 or 512GB, but are really not. There's no way a memory card that size will cost that little right now.

Sorry man, but these memory cards are fake. They're only 4 or 8gb and specially formatted to appear to be 256 or 512GB, but are really not. There's no way a memory card that size will cost that little right now.

lol WTF are you serious? I think I read about shit like this before but can't remember. I was suspicious though because my memory card is like 256 and was @$50.

lol WTF are you serious? I think I read about shit like this before but can't remember. I was suspicious though because my memory card is like 256 and was @$50.

Yeah, unfortunately it's true. Check out SpawnWave on Youtube. He actually did a video about this just last week. Bought one from the same website you posted, and took it apart.

It turns out they re-formatted the space to read a high number, but once you actually start using it you will see it run out of space at about 8GB. Bunch of scam artists lol.

Yeah, unfortunately it's true. Check out SpawnWave on Youtube. He actually did a video about this just last week. Bought one from the same website you posted, and took it apart.

It turns out they re-formatted the space to read a high number, but once you actually start using it you will see it run out of space at about 8GB. Bunch of scam artists lol.

It always amazes me the shit people will come up with to scam people out of money.

shiningrefrain_2D00_610.jpg

<bball2>

https://nintendoeverything.com/el-shaddai-directors-new-game-the-lost-child-coming-to-switch/

We have more information and a trailer for The Lost Child below.

About the game:

Hayato Ibuki, a journalist for an occult magazine, was investingating the mysterious suicides that were taking place in Shinjuku station. During his investigation, a black shadow pushes Hayato onto the tracks. A beautiful, mysterious girl, Balucia, saves Hayato at the last moment and gives him a large case… And thus, Hayato’s new life begins.

Inside the case is the demon gun, Gangour, which is a tool that can capture and use demons. Hayato uses its power to turn demons into allies.

With the Gangour in hand, and accompanied by the self-proclaimed angel Lua; the supposed chosen one, Hayato, travels all over the country to investigate mysteries and search for that beautiful mystery woman. And while he’s at it, he gets caught between the ambitions of the dark rulers and the expectations of the angels…

Key Features:
– Mythology Unbound
– Features 100+ Astrals from myths and legends to capture, each with 3 unique forms to progress through!
– Spread the Wealth of Knowledge
– There are more than 250+ skills to learn among your party of captured Astrals.
– The Infinite Abyss Awaits
– Test yourself against massive dungeons with up to 100 floors of deathly dangers!

I'm familiar with this issue as I've had problems like it before so I had tested it with this one along with having bought this specific brand(Verbatim). So far it's checked out for 20gb+. To test it for more will take much longer so I'll leave it for later and post my results then.

Gyro aiming is absolutely huge, should be in all switch shooters.

Not just Switch shooters, but available as an option in any game whose controller can support it. After playing Breath of the Wild and Splatoon 2 I just can't go back to the clunkiness of regular stick aiming. It's just so much more responsive and accurate. Having a hard time in Shadow of the Colossus right now because of it. It's a shame because the Dualshock 4 does have a functioning gyro built into the controller.

Lost Child and Shining Resonance caught my attention. Love seeing more RPG's out in the wild, regardless of the platform. Would love to see some of the "Tales of ..." games to come over to the Switch.

Lost Child and Shining Resonance caught my attention. Love seeing more RPG's out in the wild, regardless of the platform. Would love to see some of the "Tales of ..." games to come over to the Switch.

Same. Woulod especially love to see the "Complete" version of Vesperia since while it was out for both 360 and PS3(only in Japan though), the Xbox 360 was missing content.

Edit: Also, tested the card I had mentioned earlier, and yeah so far it's legit at least as far as some 70GB of space is concerned. Wont know if it IS in fact 512gb for another...12-13 hours. :( Then comes the verification process which will be another...SEVERAL hours. :(

Yeah looks like the card might be a dud which sucks. I really need to test it fully and properly, but the issue is and always will be the sheer amount of time that it'll take for it to do such a massive amount of stuff.

Continued: YEah looks like a dud which is a huge bummer. Sucks, but am not particularly surprised and such is life.

They said there will be a Tales game coming to the switch "soon"

Back