NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v4: Did someone say... SMASH?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backed by me. The last prototype was game play and had bare blocks for background and even THEN it was fucking cool to play and mess around with and felt like a fleshed out game.

Nice! I was too late unfortunately. I learned about it on this forum and fell in love with it. Like a 16-Bit Bloodborne. We’re you the one that made the thread on it last year?

Just wanted to pop in quickly and say how amazing Hollow Knight is. I've only spent around 5-6 hours on it so far but it was me hooked. Not only does the game look amazing, between the character and world designs to the beautiful OST, but the gameplay is insanely fun and challenging. I've hit about 3 "bosses" so far, and each one was unique and fun to fight. Can't wait to spend countless hours trying to do everything in this game. Glad it came with all the DLC.

Also want to join the small "Hollow Knight for Smash" movement!

Just wanted to pop in quickly and say how amazing Hollow Knight is. I've only spent around 5-6 hours on it so far but it was me hooked. Not only does the game look amazing, between the character and world designs to the beautiful OST, but the gameplay is insanely fun and challenging. I've hit about 3 "bosses" so far, and each one was unique and fun to fight. Can't wait to spend countless hours trying to do everything in this game. Glad it came with all the DLC.

Definitely my favorite Switch game at the moment. It’s frustrating but incredibly fun. Very neat world as well. The $15 price tag including the DLC are fantastic.

Definitely my favorite Switch game at the moment. It’s frustrating but incredibly fun. Very neat world as well. The $15 price tag including the DLC are fantastic.

I love it because it's frustrating, but fun and fair as well. Last night I fought Hornet for the first time, and at first it was very intense and tough. After losing to her 3-4 more times I started figuring out her rhythm and matched my attacks to hers and ended up having an awesome fight where I just barely finished her as my life was running out.

Also want to point out how charming the sounds all the characters make are. This game is EASILY worth what it costs.

You guys are gonna love the Bug Solaire expies. You'll know them when you see them. Jolly and jovial in spite of a decaying world, yet pensive and thought provokingly wise. As an aside,

Don't Dream Nail the ghosts, that's just a waste and they give only 1 essence esch

I just pre-ordered three games. Captain Toad, Super Mario Party, and Smash. My kids are going to be thrilled.

I got an xbox achievement playing this last night on my switch

My PS4 is acting funny and I dont want to upgrade to a pro.
Thinking of picking up a switch pretty soon.
Any good RPGs?
I know Atlus is putting their next installment of the SMT series on switch but 2020 is so far away.

My PS4 is acting funny and I dont want to upgrade to a pro.
Thinking of picking up a switch pretty soon.
Any good RPGs?
I know Atlus is putting their next installment of the SMT series on switch but 2020 is so far away.
Xenoblade Chronicles is awesome and massive.

just bought Rabbits&Mario and I am pleasantly surprised by it, I am really enjoying it.

And been looking at Octopath, it looks interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back