NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v4: Did someone say... SMASH?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Amazon got more copies of Octopath in. So now instead of august 26th, it should arrive Sunday.

Pumped to have a new RPG to play after Shining Resonance Refrian disappointed so much.

Looks like Amazon got more copies of Octopath in. So now instead of august 26th, it should arrive Sunday.

Pumped to have a new RPG to play after Shining Resonance Refrian disappointed so much.
I don't get the whole shortage talk...just about every GameStop near me has had it in stock.

I don't get the whole shortage talk...just about every GameStop near me has had it in stock.

Cause people are that fuckin lazy and would rather order and receive the game by mail instead of driving 5-20 mins to the closest GameStop..

Cause people are that fuckin lazy and would rather order and receive the game by mail instead of driving 5-20 mins to the closest GameStop..
The two by me were both sold out as well.

The two by me were both sold out as well.

I wasn’t calling u out homey. There are people who won’t even check their local stores and will just wait till it’s available on Amazon..

still needs some more 3rd party flex. Not crappy indie games

in other news i just bought hollow knight. i just beat a boss i think (or something really big) and i am slowly getting hooked..

I wasn’t calling u out homey. There are people who won’t even check their local stores and will just wait till it’s available on Amazon..

Not just GameStop, but Best Buy. I think it's the usual "purity" BS about how GameStop and other brick and mortar store are evil because they try to get you to sign up for stuff or used games(I have no issue with ANY of these things and do in fact have subscriptions to BOTH services) or some other bullshit like that while ignoring the horrid shit from Amazon.

in other news i just bought hollow knight. i just beat a boss i think (or something really big) and i am slowly getting hooked..

Can you describe the thing you killed? I've beaten the game repeatedly so I can pinpoint things for you as to where you are and even tell you what it was.

I beat Tropical Freeze a few days ago and I really enjoyed it

Playing Mario + Rabbids right now and enjoying it as well

Can you describe the thing you killed? I've beaten the game repeatedly so I can pinpoint things for you as to where you are and even tell you what it was.

It’s all good. I wanna play it on my own and need no help or info. :)

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-22_13-2-32.png
    upload_2018-7-22_13-2-32.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 4
Hollow Knight is incredible. Been playing it for the past month or so and I'm insanely hooked. Not going to lie, this is probably one of my favorite games to come out in the last decade. Everything about it is great, the gameplay, visuals, soundtrack, story lore, etc. I love how open the game is and you can go explore anywhere you want. I keep discovering new parts of the map on accident. Oh and the boss fights are all so much fun. Each feels unique and challenging. Whenever I keep dieing to one I never feel the game is too hard or unfair, it's my fault.

Great addition to the library

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back