NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v4: Did someone say... SMASH?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sighs* yet another damn 2d intie shit. Come on Nintendo bring on the bigger titles
Salt and Sanctuary is an excellent title that’s a perfect fit for a portable console.

Fortnite Patch notes:

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/patch-notes/v5-20

PERFORMANCE
  • Significant GPU optimization on Switch. Moved to the high-end forward renderer. This increases dynamic resolution by 10% in expensive scenes.
  • Optimized the way explosives modify buildings to lighten the load on dedicated servers.
  • Building props have more efficient network usage when taking damage.
  • Melee animation trails now use significantly less network traffic.
  • Optimized C4 network usage, the impact sound no longer broadcasts to players outside a certain range. It now only plays for players that are close enough to the impact.

Dead Cells is dope af, but I wish people would stop tossing "metroidvania" in every comparison. To me this isn't metroidvania at all.

Metroidvania games have intricate maps that you unlock powers to reach previously inaccessible areas. Guacamelee, Salt and Sanctuary, Hollow Knight are metroidvania.

Unless I need to play more I haven't seen that.

Cheers Nintendo... Since you'll be releasing a few old games on the Switch, you made sure Emu Paradise has been wiped clean.

DkMzCY5WwAA1MVb.jpg

A reminder that in a month Nintendo will now charge for substandard and assbackwards online services, especially in comparison to PS and XBOX. No real online communication, no quick friend adds, etc.. Don't care if it's cheaper than the competition, it is still a half-baked attempt at online service. Sad that this was decided in a boardroom by a couple of guys and their conclusion was that it would be great, and the fans would love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back