NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v4: Did someone say... SMASH?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farmed a few key pieces and optomized my build and just blasted through GR70 with a little over 7 minutes to spare and no deaths. Could probably push to 80ish as I have 3 legendary gems equiped and none of them are 25 to unlock more bonuses towards elites and GR bosses.

Currently running a Barbarian with the Immortal King and a few pieces of Might of the Earth to unlock it's 2 piece set bonus. Adding the few pieces of MoE really helped with my survivability mixed with the IK to mitigate huge huge chunck of damage.

Whats your attack rating sitting at clearing up at GR87? Curious to know what I need to be sitting at to efficiently kill enemies. Right now I'm sitting at like 750k, but once I light off all of my buffs for steady state attacking it jumps more than double to almost 1.6mil.

My paragon level is 676. My attack rating is currently at 638k, however most of my damage comes from my set bonuses (Sunwuko's Set, Focus and Restraint, other legendaries) which up my skill damage +20,000% or more and my critical hit damage is at +404%. With the nephalem buff (yellow orbs) and full set buffs going, I will crit around 900 Billion to a trillion, and a pylon damage buff will push it up to 5 trillion on normal mobs.

My paragon level is 676. My attack rating is currently at 638k, however most of my damage comes from my set bonuses (Sunwuko's Set, Focus and Restraint, other legendaries) which up my skill damage +20,000% or more and my critical hit damage is at +404%. With the nephalem buff (yellow orbs) and full set buffs going, I will crit around 900 Billion to a trillion, and a pylon damage buff will push it up to 5 trillion on normal mobs.

Hot damn, I'm no where near that. I'm at like 520 Paragon and my bigger hits top out at around 120 billion. Reading about the builds there is a beefier variation, but I haven't dabbled with it yet. I farmed some pieces for a different build but my damage output went way down, so I switched back.

I thin I'm ready to jump to a new character though rather than do heavy grinding to optimize my barbarian. What I really need to do is give it a break and attack my back log of games before the holidays come and it gets bigger.

I wish they would add more than just NES games. We have done the NES classic shit for awhile now.

The Like/Dislike ratio on that video... LMAO

Just people with the Veruca Salt "I want it now!" attitude. I get that the start to Nintendo's online service has been slow and not done to the best of their capabilities, but they probably started late on a lot of the features even with the delays.

So Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 was just announced as a Switch exclusive. Certainly didn't see that one coming.

I haven't slept yet. Loving this new smash.

Persona 5 in Smash

I'm hoping this means that Persona 5 is coming to the Switch, it's just bizarre to throw a character into Smash that doesn't even have a game on the platform. I know there is an untitled SMT game in the works, but I would double dip some Persona action on the Switch.

I'm hoping this means that Persona 5 is coming to the Switch, it's just bizarre to throw a character into Smash that doesn't even have a game on the platform. I know there is an untitled SMT game in the works, but I would double dip some Persona action on the Switch.
Cloud from FF7 is in the game. I think we're way past characters needing a Nintendo title as a requirement.

Me, my girlfriend, and our kids have no idea what we're doing but we're having a blast playing Smash. It's so cool to see all these iconic characters battling with great graphics on a big tv.

So Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 was just announced as a Switch exclusive. Certainly didn't see that one coming.

I loved MUA1 and enjoyed 2 although not as much as the first. I'm excited to hear plans for a sequel but from the trailer I can't help but to be skeptical. Seems like they are just reviving it to cater to the MCU crowd but who knows. Kind of looks like they are just cramming together MCU plotlines into one game plus Wolverine lol. Hopefully it will have a good roster and good RPG elements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back