NiOh (another Souls series inspired game) *update*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck that level, I must be the only person who didn't struggle with umi bozu but fucking hates that level. I died accidentally dashing into the water far more than I did against him
LOL same here. Fuck gravity.

My fight with the Two Kings. 5th try and ultimate cheese.

I've never seen those used before. Great way to land a stagger.

I keep getting plundered by Nobu and Ice bitch. Might be the hardest fight I've encountered in a game. Like Ludwig ng+6 hard.

I've never seen those used before. Great way to land a stagger.

They're literally broken when paired with a final blow buff for 90% of human enemies. So far Kelley and Nobunaga are the only two I've seen have the poise to not get staggered.

How the fuck do you have that much final blow damage?

It's a combination of several things. My accessories all buff final blow by 8% each. I reforged my sword for final blow buff. I have a maxed out kusarigama skill with like + 8% final blow damage.

I'm full Iga Jonin so I get agility damage buff. All my stats are pumped into heart and dex (43 each in)

I also pop medicine pills and hit honda with weakness talismans.

It's also great for parrying. In my first attempts I was just parrying and hazing Tachibana, but I'd eventually miss a few. With the parry you get an extra backstab hit.

I actually like my damage from behind more.

Last edited:
Beat Nobunaga and Yuki. Blade spin on the kasurigama is OP, I was able to hit them simultaneously, killing her and taking him to half health before living weapon ran out. Still gota watch yourself because he hits like a fucking tank.

The other dual boss fight. Relied on the parry vs Nob. My play went to shit 2nd half of ice bitch but got it done. This was 6th try I think.

It's a combination of several things. My accessories all buff final blow by 8% each. I reforged my sword for final blow buff. I have a maxed out kusarigama skill with like + 8% final blow damage.

I'm full Iga Jonin so I get agility damage buff. All my stats are pumped into heart and dex (43 each in)

I also pop medicine pills and hit honda with weakness talismans.

It's also great for parrying. In my first attempts I was just parrying and hazing Tachibana, but I'd eventually miss a few. With the parry you get an extra backstab hit.

I actually like my damage from behind more.
Beep!

Wow hundred eyes was disappointing. One of the easiest in the whole game.

On to NG+

I steamrolled him with carnage, weakness, and reaper w/ living weapon. It's insane that you can use skills with living weapon.

I haven't used living weapon in a very long time. I always acted like an idiot every time I used it and just buttonmashed.

Shame how broken basic abilities are in this game. I fought random bosses in NG+ with just sloth and carnage and it wasn't remotely fair.

I guess it's nice to be able to basically use cheat codes in the game, but I feel like it cheapens things.

I keep getting plundered by Nobu and Ice bitch. Might be the hardest fight I've encountered in a game. Like Ludwig ng+6 hard.

Ice bitch fucking annoyed me so hard. I got better against her when i stopped staying so close. If youre far the ice picks will miss you, her charge atk wont reach you, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back