NiOh (another Souls series inspired game) *update*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got White Tiger after maybe 50 attempts. Almost flawless but his insta charge got me near the end unfortunately. So far this and Nue have been the hardest in the run.

I really like the gameplay in this fight. Good mix of positioning and dodging required.

Shame how broken basic abilities are in this game. I fought random bosses in NG+ with just sloth and carnage and it wasn't remotely fair.

I guess it's nice to be able to basically use cheat codes in the game, but I feel like it cheapens things.
I wonder if they'll nerf some like Fromsoft does. IIRC hexes were completely broken when DS2 first came out.

Finally got White Tiger after maybe 50 attempts. Almost flawless but his insta charge got me near the end unfortunately. So far this and Nue have been the hardest in the run.

I really like the gameplay in this fight. Good mix of positioning and dodging required.

I got him on my 1st try, the frog samurai too, and the 1st nue i beat fairly easily but the nue at the top of the mount where white tiger is gave me a lot of trouble.

Big bosses are easy for me it seems but small and agressive bosses are much harder...ice queen, that succubus woman in the 1st region, tachibama, i have an easy 100 tries for all these guys

I farmed veteran ninja mission at least 20 times. Still no iga jonin text...

Complaining about talismans is like complaining about a cough from smoking. DOnt want the game to be easy? Dont use them.

I got him on my 1st try, the frog samurai too, and the 1st nue i beat fairly easily but the nue at the top of the mount where white tiger is gave me a lot of trouble.

Big bosses are easy for me it seems but small and agressive bosses are much harder...ice queen, that succubus woman in the 1st region, tachibama, i have an easy 100 tries for all these guys
I think beating them too quickly on my first playthrough was part of the problem. I developed some bad habits, like absorbing damage in order to trade. That approach won't work at this level, though.

By contrast, I struggled with the ice queen on my first character so was really familiar with her moveset and got her on the third attempt this run. That always seems to be the way with me and these games.

I think beating them too quickly on my first playthrough was part of the problem. I developed some bad habits, like absorbing damage in order to trade. That approach won't work at this level, though.

By contrast, I struggled with the ice queen on my first character so was really familiar with her moveset and got her on the third attempt this run. That always seems to be the way with me and these games.
The way I am with these games is I have To break at least one controller and copy of the game or it wasn't hard enough.

Watched a TheRadBrad video on this game, his first video he's doing the first mission, the 2nd he's level 650 on the last level in ng+.

This game is like crack.

Complaining about talismans is like complaining about a cough from smoking. DOnt want the game to be easy? Dont use them.
Eh, having to ignore key mechanics because they break the game isn't a good thing imo.

I can say I'm done now. 77 hours. NG+ just isn't doing it for me.

Finished the Iga Escape and Death Lillies missions at level one today. Ogress turned out to be worse than the Toad surprisingly. It's so hard to see what's going on in that fight.

The other dual boss fight. Relied on the parry vs Nob. My play went to shit 2nd half of ice bitch but got it done. This was 6th try I think.

Holy shit, what was that finishing move at about 1:55???

I fought Ishida Mitsunari from the mountain region for a few hours last night at lvl1. He's proving to be a monster. Reminds me a lot of learning Ludwig or Orphan at BL4. Really fun moveset to dodge though so I don't mind the grind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back