NiOh DLC

Same here. In Demon/Wise I would just do the latest missions I had access to, and try and clear easy missions to unlock further regions. I just loaded up on run scrolls and defense boosters to just run from check point to check point. I got to the last mission in WotW, but put it down when the Dark Souls Remaster came out. I might go back one day and do some Abyss stuff, but the RNG was pissing me off. I don't remember the Grace set I was working on, but it was the one with Iai Bonus that I was going to pair with a Katana that also had an Iai Bonus. I was one piece short and just couldn't get it to drop.
Futsunushi or something like that. Man that set with the helm that adds damage to a paralyzed enemy is awesome.

Futsunushi or something like that. Man that set with the helm that adds damage to a paralyzed enemy is awesome.

I found that in WotW, enemies got super buffed up against paralyze. Even with a weapon that strengthend paralyze. It would take 2 mines or bombs to paralyze boss enemies, and that's only if they hovered over it for a long period of time. That bastard in the field with the Warrior of the West gear just bombed right through them like they weren't there.

I found that in WotW, enemies got super buffed up against paralyze. Even with a weapon that strengthend paralyze. It would take 2 mines or bombs to paralyze boss enemies, and that's only if they hovered over it for a long period of time. That bastard in the field with the Warrior of the West gear just bombed right through them like they weren't there.
Oh yeah it became a pain. I had 2 accessories that increased paralyze proc and it still was a pain but when it procced and the enemy was still full health it is a 1 shot most of the time. I'm considering doing a sign of the cross build with blood stained hatchets wonder how hard it would hit for.

On my last 99 floors of abyss. Anybody clear all floors? Hoping they up the amount of double bosses.

Back