NiOh DLC

I haven't played it yet but is the Odachi just a longer single sword with a new move set from the normal Katana?

I haven't played it yet but is the Odachi just a longer single sword with a new move set from the normal Katana?
Yeah it looks like a murakumo but the low and mid stance movesets are more horizontal.

DSP can't even beat Masamune
I watched a few of those attempts while I was fighting him. DSP gets a bad rap but he wasn't playing badly and he did beat the first boss which is way harder. He's going to lose it on Maria though. lol

Yeah it looks like a murakumo but the low and mid stance movesets are more horizontal.
I loved the murakumo in DS2 probably the only greatsword used other then Guts sword until the Crown of the Ivory King and then used the Curved Nil Greatsword.

I loved the murakumo in DS2 probably the only greatsword used other then Guts sword until the Crown of the Ivory King and then used the Curved Nil Greatsword.
Me too. It has a fun moveset, good damage and great scaling.

It plays differently in Nioh but still a lot of fun. The sweeping mid stance attacks are really useful.

So I went back and tried one of those free missions they added a while back. It was a boss rush with Ogress, Spider Bitch, Hino Enma and Hundred Eyes -_-

Fightin cowboy made a ninjutsu build that has Throwing knives that do 3k damage

Fightin cowboy made a ninjutsu build that has Throwing knives that do 3k damage
They gotta nerf that crap. I fought some guy who just spammed shurikens and he was throwing so fast I couldn't lower my guard long enough to get near him.

Sweet, I had a lot of fun with this game. It could use some more enemy variety

Probably gonna go through way of the strong and way of the demon

They made a mission that is all 2v1 revenant fights and when you beat them you have to fight Nobunaga and Obsidian samurai 2v1

They made a mission that is all 2v1 revenant fights and when you beat them you have to fight Nobunaga and Obsidian samurai 2v1
Those missions are so retarded. It's like they want to create as much content as possible without putting any effort into it. Nobody wants gank souls though.

Deleted this game till the next DLC. Screamed "suck my fuckin dick" so loud the entire neighborhood probably heard while trying to beat the Okatsu and Hanzo 2v1. Even under Sloth and devigorate they still ate through my living weapon and pelted me to death with projectiles.

This really is a shit game when it comes to the 2v1 fights.

LOL don't even bother with those fights anymore. They're optional and just lazily designed so fuck em.

How the motherfuck am I supposed to get +15 gear. Yes I re downloaded it

Digital > broken disc

No idea. The highest gear I've ever had is +2. Maybe you have to finish ng+ and go into way of the demon.

Digital > broken disc

No idea. The highest gear I've ever had is +2. Maybe you have to finish ng+ and go into way of the demon.
Deleting it gives the satisfaction of breaking the disk without the financial setback. Now to find a way to do that with controllers

Back