NiOh DLC

Took a few hours but eventually got the first DLC boss at level one. It's funny, I hated him on my first playthrough but he gets a lot more fun if you play tighter and time your dodges. Interesting moveset to figure out.

Making my way through Way of the Strong. It's annoying that you have to beat all of the side missions to unlock the final area.

All of my gear is +4 or +5 and my kusarigama has an AR of 1200.

So I take it the new DLC is not very good?

So I take it the new DLC is not very good?
It's good but I wouldn't call it spectacular. There are new enemies (finally) and weapons that are pretty cool. The final boss is probably the hardest in the game.

Making my way through Way of the Strong. It's annoying that you have to beat all of the side missions to unlock the final area.

All of my gear is +4 or +5 and my kusarigama has an AR of 1200.
How soon does it unlock? Do you have to beat the dragon boss?

How soon does it unlock? Do you have to beat the dragon boss?
You have to beat every mission and side mission. I'm done with the main game and cleaning up side missions. Dojo missions unlock as you finish areas too

Not looking forward to the level 310 version of Meeting on the Other Shore or whatever

You have to beat every mission and side mission. I'm done with the main game and cleaning up side missions. Dojo missions unlock as you finish areas too
You can't skip the side missions? Is that a new thing just for WOTS?

You can't skip the side missions? Is that a new thing just for WOTS?
I think so. I've beaten the main gain on WAy of the strong and hundred eyes and the DLC haven't opened yet. There's also level 230 missions in the dojo against Nue and Okatsu

I think so. I've beaten the main gain on WAy of the strong and hundred eyes and the DLC haven't opened yet. There's also level 230 missions in the dojo against Nue and Okatsu
That's fucked up.

Wait... is this after you reinstalled the game? Did you also redownload the DLC?

That's fucked up.

Wait... is this after you reinstalled the game? Did you also redownload the DLC?
I beat the last Sekhigara side mission and everything unlocked. DLC, Queens Eyes, etc

The end game shit is really difficult. I feel at level 170 with +5 gear that I'm underleveled

How do I grind for samurai points?
You can't. That's a huge problem when you do SL1 and I couldn't find any way around it. If you redo a mission with samurai locks as a reward, they substitute the reward with something else so the only ways to get more points are finding locks scattered around as loot or levelling strength/body.

Got to the Kelley clones and quit and deleted the game. Really unbelievable how OP they are on a level 330 mission. One shots everywhere.

I gave the second DLC a go again. Still can't find the 3rd shrine. Deleted it again

@KidBaize @deadshot138

I just got this game, I'm on mission 4, can't really understand the builds, but I've been having a nice walk through the park with a katana dropped by a revenant.

Been leveling up heart for the synergy, and I believe that I will upgrade all the stats until 10, apparently, that's a soft cap.

@KidBaize @deadshot138

I just got this game, I'm on mission 4, can't really understand the builds, but I've been having a nice walk through the park with a katana dropped by a revenant.

Been leveling up heart for the synergy, and I believe that I will upgrade all the stats until 10, apparently, that's a soft cap.
Levelling is a bit confusing in this game. Generally I focus on Body for health, Heart for ki (stamina) and Spirit for activating the special bonuses of different guardian spirits. Swords also scale with your Heart stat so you get an offensive boost in addition to stamina.

You should only level Strength, Skill, Dexterity and Magic to the minimum level needed to wield weapons and armour. That's my understanding of how useful they are, anyway.

Have fun and learn to ki pulse properly. It makes a huge difference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back