NiOh DLC

@KidBaize @deadshot138

I just got this game, I'm on mission 4, can't really understand the builds, but I've been having a nice walk through the park with a katana dropped by a revenant.

Been leveling up heart for the synergy, and I believe that I will upgrade all the stats until 10, apparently, that's a soft cap.
10 is absolutely not a soft cap

@KidBaize @deadshot138

I just got this game, I'm on mission 4, can't really understand the builds, but I've been having a nice walk through the park with a katana dropped by a revenant.

Been leveling up heart for the synergy, and I believe that I will upgrade all the stats until 10, apparently, that's a soft cap.
If you find a weapon that scales off a stat and you wanna main it, pump points into it. I have like 40 dex and 50 skill for my kusa build and it slays.

Body is a good stat because I think spears also scale off of it.

10 is absolutely not a soft cap

At least at low level, points after 10 increase less your stats.

I've been adding points in heart and skill, I'm using a sword and a bow, been thinking on using the dual swords, but I don't have a purple one.

I'm also having a hard time spending my skill points, skills are randomly blocked, I've just spent on the skill that allows ki pulse on roll and the iaido, the other ones don't look all that nice.

At least on paper, dual swords have a more interesting skill set.

Haven't tried the spear nor the kusarigama.

This game needs a staff, team ninja can make a mean lunar staff

At least at low level, points after 10 increase less your stats.

I've been adding points in heart and skill, I'm using a sword and a bow, been thinking on using the dual swords, but I don't have a purple one.

I'm also having a hard time spending my skill points, skills are randomly blocked, I've just spent on the skill that allows ki pulse on roll and the iaido, the other ones don't look all that nice.

At least on paper, dual swords have a more interesting skill set.

Haven't tried the spear nor the kusarigama.

This game needs a staff, team ninja can make a mean lunar staff
Some skills require you to complete dojo missions and other missions to unlock

I see they still haven't balanced co op. My summon 3 shot the second boss before I could even hit him.

Damn this game, I'm gonna be roped back into the autistic grind for the new weapon tiers. Seeing vids of people doing 100k damage with sword strong attacks. This game is so fucking deep man.

I want to try the DLCs, but I just can't get engaged in Nioh.. Bloodborne is still the goat for me

I miss Nioh and Souls for that matter. No other games really get me engrossed anymore.

Being reminded why people quit this game. The side missions are fucking AIDS. "Here's a boss rush where each attack one shots you. Oh, you're good at dodging? Have some adds that also one-shot you." Just artificial difficulty.

I played DS3 on my str character last night. Beat DSA and CG in one attempt each on ng+2. I really think NiOh makes you better at Souls games. Getting hit in NiOh is so much more punishing. And the dodges have to be more precise

Being reminded why people quit this game. The side missions are fucking AIDS. "Here's a boss rush where each attack one shots you. Oh, you're good at dodging? Have some adds that also one-shot you." Just artificial difficulty.
The side missions mostly suck. I think they bought into the fallacious idea that more is better. The game would have been a lot better if they got rid of like half the content and put more effort into making each area unique with different enemies.

The side missions mostly suck. I think they bought into the fallacious idea that more is better. The game would have been a lot better if they got rid of like half the content and put more effort into making each area unique with different enemies.
Have you grinded out way of the wise and gotten any ethereal? I still can't beat the Kelley clones on way of the strong

Finally beat the Kelley clones, on to way of the demon

Did they nerf revenant farming? They drop like one fucking thing now

Back