NiOh DLC

Dude Way of the Demon is so fucking hard. And yet I had a summon one shotting everything with an odachi. I died before he could help me get the key in the first mission.

Dude Way of the Demon is so fucking hard. And yet I had a summon one shotting everything with an odachi. I died before he could help me get the key in the first mission.
I never finished anything after NG so still haven't seen these new ethereal weapons however I've heard everyone is pissed that all their grinding for divine gear is now useless. What level were you when you got to WOTD?

I never finished anything after NG so still haven't seen these new ethereal weapons however I've heard everyone is pissed that all their grinding for divine gear is now useless. What level were you when you got to WOTD?
I'm level 180

I've got my kusa up to +11 and it tickles yokai in WotD.

I think I'm at the point where I need to start putting together set bonuses and shit. Really maxing the DPS

That sounds low for NG+2. What is the mission's recommended level?
Like 400 something.

Invisibility builds are ridiculous. I got some ninjutsu scrolls and just run past every enemy to the bosses and unlock the shortcuts

Like 400 something.

Invisibility builds are ridiculous. I got some ninjutsu scrolls and just run past every enemy to the bosses and unlock the shortcuts
Why are you only level 180? Did you skip all the side missions or something?

Why are you only level 180? Did you skip all the side missions or something?
I skipped quite a few on WotStrong. Might have to go do them.

Tachibana on Way of the demon is impossible

I skipped quite a few on WotStrong. Might have to go do them.

Tachibana on Way of the demon is impossible
I found Tachibana really annoying in NG+ because he just kept spamming that dog. I can only imagine how they made him worse.

I found Tachibana really annoying in NG+ because he just kept spamming that dog. I can only imagine how they made him worse.
Watched man vs game beat way of the wise. How'd he do it? Viewers dropped gear for him

Skipped the DLCs on Way of the strong, probably a bad idea. But I'm still getting my shit pushed in. Even with gear at +11

Got 4 levels out of one mission on Way of the Demon. Goddamn does soul matching get expensive, over a million gold to make a +12

Got 4 levels out of one mission on Way of the Demon. Goddamn does soul matching get expensive, over a million gold to make a +12
I'm surprised they haven't made it less expensive. Everyone complains about it. You can't soul match the same piece of equipment more than two or three times.

I don't know If I'm autistic enough for this grind. But I keep watching videos of people 3 shotting bosses on Way of the wise with all ethereal everything and I want in on that action.

So I tried to sell some stuff to the blacksmith to soul match something and ended up selling everything in my inventory, including the weapon I wanted to upgrade <45>this game sucks cornucopias of cocks.

So I tried to sell some stuff to the blacksmith to soul match something and ended up selling everything in my inventory, including the weapon I wanted to upgrade <45>this game sucks cornucopias of cocks.
Haha that's why I always lock the items I want to keep. I'm always terrified of doing that.

Way of the Demon is still bullshit at level 200
I don't know how the fuck people got to level 500. I don't think I have it in me.

Beat Tachibana and Red Oni on Way of the Demon. There's a guardian spirit that knocks down human enemies and I have a bit of a final blow build so I cheesed them both. Harder to pull off on multi human boss fights and I think they're immune if they have living weapon active, like that fuck Date in the Return of the Dragon mission

Just beat White Tiger on Demon, holding my own now at leve 215 with a +12 kusa, stacking fire damage as well. And using carnage and cheese talismans of course.

Back