NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 discussion thread

Who is going over, brother?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good match here with LIJ and Chaos.

i bet when nak sighed with wwe db felt gutted i know when he was the ic champ he was really trying to set up a match with him vs nak
That was right when Bryan retired, it was days apart. Awful timing for sure. I don't know if Nakamura knew Bryan wouldn't be wrestling, he seemed to really want that match too. I've learned that anything is possible in pro wrestling though. If you told me a few years ago that in 2017, Goldberg would squash Kevin Steen* and Brock Lesnar for the world title, I would have called you crazy or just dangerously stupid.

*I say Steen in this case because I'm saying before the Indie guys started flooding in.

Jericho attacked Naito!

Shit!

tumblr_p230wmUiMn1s24yedo1_500.gif

WK12 overall didn't feel quite as epic as 11 did for me but it was still an amazing event.

Also Brandi is foooooine as fook

lol @ neckbeards being salty Okada won.

Ace has always won at WK. G1 winner has never won.

Why did they think two *massive* precedents would both be broken in one night. That wasn't Naito's story, as sweet as it would have been. The story was being in the main event.

New Beginning is already lit.

Naito vs Jericho
Omega vs White
Suzuki vs Tanahashi

New Beginning is already lit.

Naito vs Jericho
Omega vs White
Suzuki vs Tanahashi
Will be dope me personally I hope they drag naito vs Jericho until the USA show because I'm trying to get tickets for that one this year. I don't know when but Jericho fozzy tour starts back up this month

Will be dope me personally I hope they drag naito vs Jericho until the USA show because I'm trying to get tickets for that one this year. I don't know when but Jericho fozzy tour starts back up this month

You may get your wish. New Beginning is same day as Rumble so the match won't happen there.

Jericho really turned it around after those shit matches with Orton and Ambrose, I thought he was done and he proved me wrong

Jericho really turned it around after those shit matches with Orton and Ambrose, I thought he was done and he proved me wrong

Probably because he's wrestling with purpose again. Fresh faces, people he wants to fight. Not just the usual shit in WWE.

Chris would tell you he sandbagged on purpose to make you think he was done.

It's good for him he actually is a talented wrestler, or he'd get called on his BS a lot more.

I miss when Jay Lethal / House of Truth were cool with LIJ.

Finally got around to watching the Omega/Y2J match.

Good shit.

It seems this place has gotten more "overrated indy fed" friendly lately.

Back