NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 discussion thread

Who is going over, brother?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Omega vs Jericho

-First off, let me say once again that Dave Meltzer can go fuck himself. Not a fan of the Stargate or Gods of Egypt outfit or whatever that was supposed to be. That's the kind of dumb shit that makes me dislike Omega. I'm sure I'll get called an Omega hater for not liking the, but it really had nothing to do with him this time...other than the entrance. I'm not a fan of plunder matches and this was a plunder match. If you like it more power to you, but it's just not my thing and I like them less the older I get.

giphy.gif

what the hell is a 'plunder' match?

also, omega's gear was goofy but it's also japan so *shrug* he also had this whole concept re: him retiring 'the cleaner' gimmick and going into the overkill 'im the god of wrestling' thing he's doing at the moment, but the production team fucked it up. so instead, he just looked a gigantic video game nerd lol which he is anyway soooo

giphy.gif

what the hell is a 'plunder' match?

also, omega's gear was goofy but it's also japan so *shrug* he also had this whole concept re: him retiring 'the cleaner' gimmick and going into the overkill 'im the god of wrestling' thing he's doing at the moment, but the production team fucked it up. so instead, he just looked a gigantic video game nerd lol which he is anyway soooo

Plunder matches are when they use a whole bunch of proverbial foreign objects...your basic hardcore style match.

Back