No bias, No BS, I LOVE MAX, but Henato Moicano is the best fighter in that division.

STFU Moicano is a bum and has beat fuckin nobodies.

Obviously too big for featherweight, should fight at his real weight class

You are talking a STRIKER who went competitive with Ortega in fight where it mostly took place on feet and ended up getting SUBBED.

Please ban yourself.

I actually think Mendes or Edgar has the best chance against Holloway.

Both would wrestle Max and throw him around.

I actually think Mendes or Edgar has the best chance against Holloway.

Both would wrestle Max and throw him around.
I want to see him tested against a wrestler. All the FW GOAT talk could be made to look foolish if he gets handled by a wrestler. I'd pick him to win against both guys, but to scream he is the FW GOAT over and over like there's not even a debate, despite Holloway never being tested by a wrestler is nuts.

Man, just fuck off.

I'll give him credit. This is better trolling than the Conor marks coming out the woodwork to thump their chests about Conor beating Max half a decade ago.

Well the top-5 is pretty thin and/or spent at the moment so I don't have an issue with Moicano getting a crack. Pretty sure its too soon though.

I want to see him tested against a wrestler. All the FW GOAT talk could be made to look foolish if he gets handled by a wrestler. I'd pick him to win against both guys, but to scream he is the FW GOAT over and over like there's not even a debate, despite Holloway never being tested by a wrestler is nuts.

Honestly I think Mendes puts a beating on Max on the ground.

Y’all come look at me be real stupid..... Moicano has done nothing to warrant the best in the division.

I mean Max just utterly destroyed the dude who kicked his ass and made him quit. Max would pump fists down Moicanos neck, IF the bum could ever even secure a title fight

You’re right. I just watched it back and I remember it looking at lot straighter than that.

I feel ya bruh. The whole fight was bizarre. Pillow fist Diaz knocking out iron chin Lawler while going backward. Crazy

Conor mcgregor is the best fighter in the FW division.

Mans are acting like he’s retired

Back