No bias, No BS, I LOVE MAX, but Henato Moicano is the best fighter in that division.

Who the heck is supposed to beat a guy who walks through everything, has a phenomenal takedown defense, gets stronger as the fight goes on and is also the best striker of the division?

Just who is supposed to beat Max Holloway at 145?

This argument style on sherdog has to die.

"Elias Theodoru would beat Jon Jones easily imo?

Reason: I'm a big big fan of Jones, and i don't even like Elias. This proves he will beat Jones."

Diaz knocked Lawler out with a jab.

I've heard a Diaz dab can really knock a guy on his ass, too.

d2mZtG8aRqCVmC4IhhFk_medium_8247280152.jpg

Here we go again, Max will never get the respect he deserves as the king of the 145 Pound Division huh?
I know people never appreciate what people like max do. it's always well he beat Ortega but this guy would easily beat him, he needs a real test blah blah blah. Let's appreciate the present and recognize hes pretty much cleaned out the division

Who the heck is supposed to beat a guy who walks through everything, has a phenomenal takedown defense, gets stronger as the fight goes on and is also the best striker of the division?

Just who is supposed to beat Max Holloway at 145?
Uber Marlon Moraes.

Nah I don't see it. What makes you think Moicano is the best? who has he beat??. Stephens was a split decision and Stephens has lost soooooooooooo many times in UFC, he is very beatable, only other guy he beat is Swanson whos about as old as Chuck now.

I'm not saying he isn't talented, he is skilled and talented, but to say he is much better than Holloway is ridiculous.

Max destroys all of 45. I don't know what happened. I'm never sleeping on Max again.

"I thought you loved Max.."
"I do!"
"So why is your money on Ortega? Like I thought you thought Max was really good."
"He is!"
"I don't even know who Brian Ortega is..." "Fuck."

How? based on what?

Two common opponents and Max did better against both. Moicano is very talented by not on Holloway's level. He's out here getting a bit faded in three round close decisions. Holloway would fucking drown him.

As a man from England, I'm a gigantic Jose Aldo fan.

Also.... Love Max.

Even more so, bigger fan of Brian "Aqua Man" Ortega.

That said... Renato Moicano dropped a MF with a jab... a jab... he barely lost to Aqua Man.

Renato is arguably the best in this HIVISION.
You need help. Seek it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back