no call of duty WW2 thread?

a ww2 shooter made with the quality of battlefield 1 would be great. this is a shitty ww2 shooter. even if you like ww2 games as i do, the game is very poor quality, even down to the sound effects.

DICE will probably do a WW2 Battlefield next year or the year after that blows this out of the fucking water. I anticipate something really special with that one. It's a prime opportunity for them to demolish CoD yet again and deliver the best WW2 game we've ever seen. Just imagine D-Day with even better graphics than Battlefield 1, and equal (or greater) destruction.

Honestly both battlefield and Call of Duty should take a year off

I didn't like Battlefield 1

Cod WW2...

The story was OK. Nothing special. It did LOOK great, though. Multiplayer? It's your typical COD fare. They changed up some stuff, and it's nice that you aren't jumping around in a jet pack all over the map.

Cod WAW's story mode was better.

I'm not sure what people were expecting. It's a ww2 shooter and that's what you get. I haven't gotten into the campaign too far and while it's not something mind blowing since it's familiar territory we've seen lots of times, it looks good and is slightly different with the having to use your squad for health and ammo.

Mutiplayer is what you would expect from a ww2 shooter. Almost nothing stands out or is below average. The only gamemode that is outstanding imo is the War! mode. It's actually pretty fun in a party.

Well thats good to hear,they havent had "War Mode" since WaW so im ready for it now haha

Yeah i got sucked into buying this crap after i posted some BS about it.

But damnit who else will i play online with if EVERYONE on my friends list is playing this damn game.lol

Im just happy no more space boots,fuck all that space jumping shit im not a child i just want a normal video game.hahaha

Im just happy no more space boots,fuck all that space jumping shit im not a child i just want a normal video game.hahaha
I agree completely, nothing worse then shooting a guy and then next thing you know he's flying around then running along side a wall.

DICE will probably do a WW2 Battlefield next year or the year after that blows this out of the fucking water. I anticipate something really special with that one. It's a prime opportunity for them to demolish CoD yet again and deliver the best WW2 game we've ever seen. Just imagine D-Day with even better graphics than Battlefield 1, and equal (or greater) destruction.

apparently no, its gonna set in the 1968 cold war. So weapons around then in which the russians would have the advantage in all places minus the air

https://www.reddit.com/r/Battlefiel...lation_the_next_battlefield_game_will_be_set/

Plays of the game cam at the end is dumb. Cuts off early and more than half the cams are just single kills wtf

Save your money if youre expecting a throwback COD4 game like advertised. Poor map designs. Too small with too many objects and rooms. You can't rush and earn a long kill streak since there's a "perk" that tags you on the map if you're hit. Might as well call "enemy recon" insta-death if you're rushing and flanking. The replay value is zero to none.

About half way through the campaign and I'm enjoying it. Going undercover in the Nazi hotel brought me back to the Medal of Honor Underground days. My favorite mission so far.

COD WW2 is very average...for me personally Battlefield 1 stomps it hard.
Weak,over dramatic story and same old repetitive features.
In contrast,Battlefield 1 had a nicely written and engaging story with many deep characters.Far better variety in everything else.

Back