no call of duty WW2 thread?

Finished the champaign. Pretty basic, paint by the numbers storyline. Texas boy trying to make his family proud and get back to home to his pregnant girl. The Pearson/Turner conflict was ripped straight out of Platoon. The D-Day intro was fun but underwhelming. It's worth a play through but overall just pretty bland. Really wanted to see them go hard and show the brutality of WWII combat on the modern gaming engines but felt like they played it safe.

It's weird seeing people complaining about skill based matchmaking in this game.

Maybe it comes from me playing mostly games with SBMM and ladders but it boggles my mind that anyone would have the audacity to ask for worse opponents outright like this.

It's weird seeing people complaining about skill based matchmaking in this game.

Maybe it comes from me playing mostly games with SBMM and ladders but it boggles my mind that anyone would have the audacity to ask for worse opponents outright like this.

People cant stand losing and feel entitled to win these days

So if you guys had to pick should I get Call of duty or Wolfenstein? I really wanted to play a WWII game as well but Im reading shit stuff here. It got a 9/10 on Gamespot tho

So if you guys had to pick should I get Call of duty or Wolfenstein? I really wanted to play a WWII game as well but Im reading shit stuff here. It got a 9/10 on Gamespot tho

I can only speak for COD, but if I didn't get it half off, I wouldn't have gotten it. It's a decent game, but I'd just rather play the old ones.

People cant stand losing and feel entitled to win these days
Youtubers don't like it because it's too hard to run and gun and get killstreak after killstreak like past cods.

Youtubers don't like it because it's too hard to run and gun and get killstreak after killstreak like past cods.

Most gaming youtubers are just sponsored PR dummys

I'm surprised how much I've been enjoying new COD. The last one I bought was Black Ops 3 which was fucking awful. I never got further than level 7. Before that it was MW3 which was shit but less shit than BO3. Maybe it's just because I haven't played it for years but one thing is certain, it's more fun than fucking BF1.

I'm only about half way through Wolfenstein but I'm having a lot more fun playing it than I did all of CoD. I was a huge fan of New Order and it's characters though so that might influence me.

I thought I would not want to play with tired and boring ww2 weapons, but some of them are fun. The sniper rifles are great, as are the shotguns.

However, the bugs in this game are ridiculous. You get Into a lobby and you can’t change classes, go to hq to change orders(missions for points), or anything. Then you get to spectate for the first minute of the match. These will Be fixed, but it is vexing that the game shipped like this. I am terribly vexed.

I'm surprised how much I've been enjoying new COD. The last one I bought was Black Ops 3 which was fucking awful. I never got further than level 7. Before that it was MW3 which was shit but less shit than BO3. Maybe it's just because I haven't played it for years but one thing is certain, it's more fun than fucking BF1.

Crazy. Blops3 was one of the best titles In the series. World at war was phenomenal, I think ghosts was good, and either modern 2 or 3 was pretty good.

Crazy. Blops3 was one of the best titles In the series. World at war was phenomenal, I think ghosts was good, and either modern 2 or 3 was pretty good.

Agreed, Black Ops 3 is the only Cod in years that i still played like a year or more after release

Ive been playing Zombie mode
Currently level 31. Just beat the main easter egg now im going to try the hardcore one next

However, the bugs in this game are ridiculous. You get Into a lobby and you can’t change classes, go to hq to change orders(missions for points), or anything. Then you get to spectate for the first minute of the match. These will Be fixed, but it is vexing that the game shipped like this. I am terribly vexed.

Yeah that is really annoying.

Im loving this game and here i been bashing CoD ever since AW,its everything CoD except no more space boots.lol

I get the no more nonstop killstreaks and i am fine with that,makes it more fullfilling when able to get the high score killstreaks.

And oh have i missed "War Mode"!

Almost to 2nd prestige but not sure i want to right away when i almost have my Infantry and Domination challenges complete.

Those do reset when you prestige,right?

Yeah that is really annoying.

Im loving this game and here i been bashing CoD ever since AW,its everything CoD except no more space boots.lol

I get the no more nonstop killstreaks and i am fine with that,makes it more fullfilling when able to get the high score killstreaks.

And oh have i missed "War Mode"!

Almost to 2nd prestige but not sure i want to right away when i almost have my Infantry and Domination challenges complete.

Those do reset when you prestige,right?

I don’t think they reset. I prestiged and I only had to earn everything back, but when I did, all my progress was still there.

This game is actually pretty decent with exception of my issues mentioned earlier. But I am pissed off because I feel like they don’t care

Back