no call of duty WW2 thread?

Agreed, Black Ops 3 is the only Cod in years that i still played like a year or more after release

Yeah, most of my old crew quit playing infinite warfare and went back to blops3. I just checked previous maps, and it was modern 3 that I liked a lot. The African maps mission and village, as well as hardhat, interchange, and the mall map were all great.

Let's be honest,the campaign was weak for COD WW2.
On the other hand,Battlefield 1's campaign was fantastic.

Overall battlefield 1 is the far superior game in every aspect,especially the campaign.

I'm thoroughly enjoying this game.

Just got it the other day. The zombie's don't seem to be as hard as the old ones, but the game play on multiplayer is pretty damn cool.

Some nice weapons, too.

First COD I've enjoyed since MW2 and MW3.

i kind of regret buying this game. campaign isn't even on par w/the prev cod campaign. boring and stale. i tried multiplayer and so far it sucks. if i want to play online multi, i play black ops 1 on ps3. best cod multiplayer imo.

Just beat the zombies. Hands down the best zombies game of all time. T

I got this game for cheap. $18 after giftcards. I was a fan of COD WAW, I only tried the MP so far. Its ok, I am hoping the single player will rock

2nd worst cod behind IW imo.

People running around with snipers like shot guns, hit markers are off.

Zombies was great but not worth it. Happy that I got rid of it at the same price I paid.

im having fun with it... glad they got rid of the futuristic bs

Jesus Christ, this game is awful.

Back