"No Grown Man should weigh 125lbs"

Nah we need less fatties. Western world fat as fuck.

lol whatever gets you through the day. But you're in full blown denial if you think MM could beat any NFL or NBA player in a fight, including the kicker.

size matters after a while.
Gracie vs Severn
Are you that blinded by your hate where you forgot what the early UFC'S were about?
So your saying a guy with no training can take on MM? Either your trolling or became a fan of MMA when CM Punk showed up

Can't compare the Royce era to MM, that was more style vs style. If MM was a bjj blackbelt in '95 people would be talking differently about him I'm sure.

normal sized 13 year old boys weigh 125 Ibs, total fact on averages.

but Mouse needed that division to be invented because couldnt win at BW, was a punching bag for journeymen like Brad Picket LMAO.
Or 125 has been around for a long time and the UFC just brought it over
I have never seen so much butt hurt kids in my life
MM is a great fighter and is not ducking anyone

This is a joke...people brining up GSP or Jones whom have never moved up..until now for GSP to fight Bisping
If anyone else was champ he would have never went to MW
And remember when GSP said he could not move up to MW to fight silva and that he was better off moving down to lw?

All of you bashing MM need dubs

Dude, you're sitting here basically trying to convince us that WE shouldn't enjoy MM, and the other little guys.

The question is, why do you care THIS much about what some of us enjoy, that you would make a thread about this???

Bro, go get laid or something.
Maybe he is only venting, not trying to convince everybody. Your reaction is an exaggeration because he didn't write much. The UFC pushed the low-weight classes on everybody. No consultation, nothing.

They could at least put all low-weight fights on low-weight cards, so those who don't enjoy them could skip the entire show and not waste their time. Hopefully the excitement wouldn't give you a heart attack.

Can't compare the Royce era to MM, that was more style vs style. If MM was a bjj blackbelt in '95 people would be talking differently about him I'm sure.
And MM facing a football player would not be?
You guys are joking right???

He'd flying armbar literally 99% of forum members on here.

He'd also smash Charles Atlas then go home and play some video games, not giving him a second thought.

I don't think the people who dog MM have actually trained.

Scrap that division the small guys can have 135...

- Charles Atlas

A case for why the 125 division makes no sense.

1. Healthy. muscular grown men cannot naturally weigh 125lbs unless they are under 5 feet.

2. Fighters making that weight are draining their body and affecting their health.

3. Nobody wants to watch little guys with no power bounce around.

4. The general population who are that size don't take up athletics. At best they become jockeys.
How bout you just piss off and stop interfering with other peoples lives. Mind your own business.

lol whatever gets you through the day. But you're in full blown denial if you think MM could beat any NFL or NBA player in a fight, including the kicker.

size matters after a while.
Skill beats size in almost every case. It's obvious that you have no combat experience, as I know multiple featherweights that regularly tapout, and outstrike, less skilled heavyweights.
Because you purists are destroying MMA. The UFC is pandering to you few elitist instead of doing what's best for the company. Eat dick.
IMG_2904.JPG

So guys just have to be big ?
Because there has never been and never will be a big guy who can move and fight like MM, because size does matter and size is why big guys can't fight as good as the smaller guys.
The fact is, the big fighters are stronger, but worse in everything else then the little guys, because of their size.
Even idiots can understand this, so if you don't understand it, that means you have to grow mentally before even becomming an idiot.

- Charles Atlas

A case for why the 125 division makes no sense.

1. Healthy. muscular grown men cannot naturally weigh 125lbs unless they are under 5 feet.

2. Fighters making that weight are draining their body and affecting their health.

3. Nobody wants to watch little guys with no power bounce around.

4. The general population who are that size don't take up athletics. At best they become jockeys.
2. Fighters in every weight class are "draining their body and affecting their health," ass hat.
3. John Dodson and John Lineker disagree with your stupidity.

A case for why your opinion is dog shit.

1. You have no real reasons/ evidence to support your claims, only a stupid ass opinion.

2. You have no real combat experience, so your experience as a keyboard warrior is irrelevant.

IMG_2903.JPG
It's a shame your mother didn't swallow.

I guarantee Mighty Mouse would beat the fuck out of Charles Atlas

Skill beats size in almost every case. It's obvious that you have no combat experience, as I know multiple featherweights that regularly tapout, and outstrike, less skilled heavyweights.

View attachment 286093

it depends --> sports/rules ... there are too many factors. just take a look, what Brock lesnar did (wrestling) with brute strength and almost 0 technique.

Gracie vs Severn
Are you that blinded by your hate where you forgot what the early UFC'S were about?
So your saying a guy with no training can take on MM? Either your trolling or became a fan of MMA when CM Punk showed up

it depends. there are big guys, who are really bad ... i mean ... my sister knocked a much bigger guy out :D if my sister could do this, then it should be easy for MM. there are big guys, who are really bad, when it comes to fighting ... i mean really bad.

my big brother: he is almost as big as jon jones and gifted with strength and speed - even most of my trainers said, that he should try combat sports, but he hates hurting people. there was only one time, where he really wanted to hurt people <Eek2.0> he wrecked two men, cuz they hurt my sister.

you could punch him in the face, kick im, do whatever you want and he didnt care, but ... if you ever touched a member of our family, he would kill you ... im not joking -:D
if it was a real fight, i mean with a reason for my brother ... nope. the difference in strength and size is just too big. Im a MM fan, thats why i really dont care, if guy X could woop his ass.

ps: i know theres always a chance, even if it is a small chance.

MM whoops 99% of earth's population asses so IDGAF what this dipshit has to say.

#1 and #2 applies for all of MMA. Very few MMA fighters are healthy at their current weight class as most of them cut 15-25 pounds before weigh ins. FlW fighters of course don't weigh 125 when they aren't fighting, same with pretty much every other fighter in all divisions.

Also, why can't short people be athletic? Obviously they won't be successful in a sport that relies heavily on size/length like basketball but there are plenty of sports where someone who's a couple of inches taller won't have a massive advantage.

I highly dislike the FlW division because it's filled with mostly "meh" talent, but the opinions in the first post are idiotic.

Do people talk about the weight classes below Lightweight in boxing with the same disgust that they talk about the lowest MMA classes with?

I weight 135 (60kg) and I'm 5ft 9 (175)

I can't put on weight if I tried

You haven't actually tried then. I'm close to your size and have difficulty gaining weight as well, but it can be done if you're dedicated to it, regardless of body type.

Back