"No Grown Man should weigh 125lbs"

Imo DJ should change his pre and post fight moves. They are ridiculous.He makes those small and fast childish things with his limbs and head.

155 is where people start to have power. I can see even someone like Sherk giving a 200lber hell.

125? There just isn’t the power nessasary to do damage there.

Who cares if they are more talented? They land some shots bounce around and the 200lber gets ahold of them. There is litterely NOTHING they can do.

Go watch Orlando weit vs remco pardue for a great example.

Exactly. No one is impressed watching midgets fight - they have no power and their fights are boring.

wow what a bunch of salty vaginas on this website oh no a flyweight broke Andersons record whah whah whah life means nothing now

You would get your shit pushed in and I would pay to see it. Book it Dana

I have NO doubt in my mind that I would hold my own against MM. Any man who's remotely fit and larger than 170lbs can hold their own against him. He's a man-child.

- Charles Atlas

A case for why the 125 division makes no sense.

1. Healthy. muscular grown men cannot naturally weigh 125lbs unless they are under 5 feet.

2. Fighters making that weight are draining their body and affecting their health.

3. Nobody wants to watch little guys with no power bounce around.

4. The general population who are that size don't take up athletics. At best they become jockeys.

Thank you for using your deep knowledge to speak for the rest of us. Obviously your opinion is held in high regard worldwide. We appreciate you establishing these reasonable guidelines.

One charming shit talker on TUF and you'd all be sold on 125.

A major problem for DJ, besides having no rival, is being a black american. It's hip to be a america-hating American, and MMA is very a white sport. Nobody is racing to just on his nuts

But you're in full blown denial if you think MM could beat any NFL or NBA player in a fight, including the kicker.
Including the kicker? Now that's just crazy and disrespectful.

- Charles Atlas

A case for why the 125 division makes no sense.

1. Healthy. muscular grown men cannot naturally weigh 125lbs unless they are under 5 feet.

2. Fighters making that weight are draining their body and affecting their health.

3. Nobody wants to watch little guys with no power bounce around.

4. The general population who are that size don't take up athletics. At best they become jockeys.
Ah. Another useless post.

You're telling me that MM could defeat this rugby player in a fight ? What honestly would/could he do ? Tell me;

The reverse is actually true

Bruce Lee would have competed at 125 most likely. Also, saying nobody wants to watch that, how do you explain how stoked people were to finally see Yoda fight?

I don't care about weight, it's all about weightclasses—way too many for one single org. add to that interim belts and a worthless ranking system and you have what is wrong with the UFC.

MMA Purists can go fuck themselves. The UFC was most popular when it was only men 155lbs and bigger.

Humans are not biologically made to be in awe of manlets or women fighting. No one gives a crap about the Flyweight or Bantium weight divisions. They are bathroom break divisions.

Now, enter the beta male, feminist cucks to defend manlets and WMMA like the little bitches they are. Bunch of damn progressive Hillary voters.
JDHpAqw.gif

Demetrious-Johnson-TUF-24-Finale-Coachs-Corner.jpg

One charming shit talker on TUF and you'd all be sold on 125.

A major problem for DJ, besides having no rival, is being a black american. It's hip to be a america-hating American, and MMA is very a white sport. Nobody is racing to just on his nuts
Don't be a butt clown, tons of black athletes are looked up to by white kids. I wonder if as many white athletes/ figures are looked up to in your neighborhood?

Do we still have MMA "fans" mocking Demetrius Johnson's size?

Wasteland this shit.

He’s still smaller than most middle school football players.

He must have so much power LOL!!!!!

He probably has more power than an average male. He is ripped at 140lbs, he could have 20lbs more fat on him and weigh 160lbs making him a normal sized but still way above average male athletically.

Don't be a butt clown, tons of black athletes are looked up to by white kids.

Sure and more often than not people root for their own. Especially in combat sports.

It's just not cool to like America for some reason.

Back