No Hype on Alexander Hernandez?

kennysux

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hey guys,

My mom's friend took me out for churros and ice cream earlier to escape the heat and he said he is on suicide watch because he owns a lot of shares of Tesla, the electric car company. Supposedly the owner is losing his marbles.

But anyway he said that he is super excited for upcoming Paulo Costa fights and said that he is going to be the next big thing. I told him that I disagree and that the next big thing is going to be Alexander Hernandez. I think he has crazy explosive energy and is young and I think he is very underrated and is a dark horse in all of UFC right now.

Alexander_Hernandez_UFC_222_Cyborg_vs_Kunitskaya_TNCqkw_VD-_LWl.jpg

920x920.jpg

I think he gets hate because people think he did a fake glove touch to a cheap shot, but I don't think so. Conor did the same thing and no one in the world believes that he is a cheap fighter. He just fights with a high stance.

image.gif

He will be in GOAT talks here on Sherdog in 2020 I think. It is just my opinion so I can be wrong. lol.
I will bump is 2020. See you guys then. lol

Lower quality than your typical post.

Don't start slacking, Kenny.

There may not be hype on Hernandez, but there is lotsa hype on your mom.

Pics now.

Seems like a very good fighter, but I need to see more. Plus he looks like a future USADA victim to me.

I can’t get excited about him until he gets a Wikipedia page

He's been a pleasant surprise, however he comes across as a massive chode in every interview I've seen of his, super unlikable.

I'm hyped on Alexander. He showed his well-roundedness in the OAM fight. Hope he gets a high ranked opponent in his next fight.

Hous... I meant Alexander Houston.. ups Alexander Hernandez is for real. We all love him don't worry we just need to see more

This kid is really gonna go far; his brother Aaron was a legit killer

Back