No Kids For Myself but had Uncle Duties Today(Uncles gtfih)

DaleBoca

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Good grief... My four year old nephew and seven year old niece are killing me here. Kids don't listen for a damn, screaming and complaining for no reason.

I love these little devils but man, I was on the fence of having kids and this have been the third or fourth time I've babysat them and they've made me age and pretty much I'm convinced I'm not going to have kids.

I can't wait till they get older and I can actually sit down and converse with them without having to pull my hair out.

I love my niece a ton but when she leaves I'm as happy as when I first see her for the day.

1 niece, 5 nephews. Ranging from the ages of 16 to 5

I absolutely love them because
A: they're super cool

B: they aren't brats and do what I ask

2 nieces and a nephew, but I still have the youngest baby In the family.

I'm an uncle of 5 nieces and 4 nephews

I only like the younger ones
tenor.gif

Reporting for duty Sir! Im about to be a 5x uncle in december. Im not gonna lie my niece who is 9yrs old, is a great wing girl.

what a coincidence, I was on uncle duty all day yesterday

He's 2 and just started watching ninja shit so he's been screaming HIYA HIYA!
And trying to spin kick me

My sister told me not to let him act like that, but what if he's gonna be a future UFC fighter, gotta let him bang bro

I have 2 nieces. I love them to death but we have very little in common.

what a coincidence, I was on uncle duty all day yesterday

He's 2 and just started watching ninja shit so he's been screaming HIYA HIYA!
And trying to spin kick me

My sister told me not to let him act like that, but what if he's gonna be a future UFC fighter, gotta let him bang bro
You know better. You're sis is probably trying to raise a gender fluid kid. Make sure he wrestles.

I have two nieces, both are fourteen. They're awesome! They actually have good taste in movies and music. I'm glad I'm not a father though. It's nice to be able to give the kids back at the end of the day.

Tbh kids aren't that bad depending on who raised them. I've known complete hellions that took years off my life lol, and then five years old that are completely independent and just need you to heat their food. Tho a kid generally gets like that from neglect. But ya kno. Very easy to look after lol.

I have about 8 or 9 STEP neices and nephews....so basically I'm not an uncle as they hardly know me but my brother and his wife are expecting a child in May. Can't wait

You're doing it wrong

Step 1 read puppy training book

Step 2 as soon as you get them take them to a bounce house, park or pool. Wear them out

Step 3 see it from their perspective. Don't make them follow your rule. Outsmart them by entertaining them

If you can't handle them or can't solve this easy problem then you're not smart enough. Dealing with kids is like any other challenge. The smart and experienced rule.

A bunch of nieces and nephews, but I regularly watch my brother in laws two daughters.

One is 10, the other is 3. The 10 year old is welcome unconditionally any time as she is basically like a 3rd daughter who grew up right beside my two. The 3 year old I can handle only in doses.

Not because I love her any less, but as I say to my BIL, " I ain't about dat life anymore.", when it comes to dealing with toddler issues.

Niece and nephew 4 and 6. Love them to bits but yeah, not sure I want a mini me

Twin 3 year old nephews. I watch them one weekend a month for my brother. At this age it's a bit more complicated than the bag of flour I got from home ec class. Last time their mom told me "They've started rough housing each other so you'll have to watch them." I said "Yes, to see which one is superior right?" Seriously, toddler motor skills develop at Wolverine levels.

Back