No Man's Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I was about 36,000 away yesterday. About 100 or so warps away, though. Yeah some of these guys are huge but they all seem like they go down I the same amount of hits, big or small.

Still don't get it, I'm still like 168,000 away.. I've warped 40 times...

I even decided to do all 12 elemental shielding upgrades on the 48 slot suit... Idk what else to do....

The only thing Im trying to do is find another 'extreme conditions' planet... Cause the little gek on the anomaly keeps telling me 'I need to survive' and a greyed-out technology requires the "survival" rank 3 or whatever... And the journey tab says I must live in "extreme conditions" for another 1.2 sols.... I spent an hour in a planet that literally said "extreme" in the red bar for elements... Like 300° Celsius .. and it still says 1.2 sols needed...

You guys need to watch this it's hilarious.

Funny, although I've seen animals similar to both the pre-release and post release videos. They're not all winners (one looked like chulu with an ass on his head), but this guy is cherry picking.

Funny, although I've seen animals similar to both the pre-release and post release videos. They're not all winners (one looked like chulu with an ass on his head), but this guy is cherry picking.

Definitely, life on some planets look really cool, i just found this hilarious with the way the music switches with that dumb looking thing stumbling around.

Get to dive into this bitch tomorrow. Appreciate all the updates and tips from guys who have been at it since launch.

Dunno what to tell ya then. Im wondering how you got out so far? Does everyone start at different distances?

no idea, but it's frustrating. idk wtf i'm supposed to do.

Looking at the trophy list, it looks like a pretty easy plat, as long as one gets to the center. Hardest one it seems is scanning all animals on 10 planets, but I read that there are completely empty planets that also count towards the achievement.

I've got 6 out of ten milestones maxed out as well.

Looking at the trophy list, it looks like a pretty easy plat, as long as one gets to the center. Hardest one it seems is scanning all animals on 10 planets, but I read that there are completely empty planets that also count towards the achievement.

I've got 6 out of ten milestones maxed out as well.

yea i have 6 or 7 of them maxxed - just missing the "survive" one (x sols etc, which seems bugged for me!), the animal scanning & the starship destroyer i think

i don't think the empty planets count, cause i've been to several of those & mine still says 0 for that one

Why are people stressing about finishing the game so soon?

well, if you've put 60+ hours into it (i have no way of knowing how many hours i've played.. there is no counter, is there?) -- and your stuff is maxxed out (besides starship, but who wants to farm like 50 million to get the 48 slot ship)... what else is there?

yea i have 6 or 7 of them maxxed - just missing the "survive" one (x sols etc, which seems bugged for me!), the animal scanning & the starship destroyer i think

i don't think the empty planets count, cause i've been to several of those & mine still says 0 for that one

When you find them all, I think there is a button that reads "Upload for 250,000" or something, did you do that on the ones you've been to? Just being there doesn't count.

As for the survive one, you're on planets with "extreme" in red lettering and it doesn't count? Extreme weather doesn't count, it has to be naturally extreme the whole time.

Why are people stressing about finishing the game so soon?

I'm not. AFAIK you keep your stuff and can play on after the end and I plan on doing a lot more exploring. Getting to the center isn't something I see as finishing it.

Do you think they'll add more stuff to do and buy so you guys that are already maxing stuff out have more reason to keep playing?

When you find them all, I think there is a button that reads "Upload for 250,000" or something, did you do that on the ones you've been to? Just being there doesn't count.

As for the survive one, you're on planets with "extreme" in red lettering and it doesn't count? Extreme weather doesn't count, it has to be naturally extreme the whole time.

nope, i never did the 250k thing

and yea, it was hot planet, i think 100 degrees not storming, 300 storming? i think it said extreme the whole time...

Do you think they'll add more stuff to do and buy so you guys that are already maxing stuff out have more reason to keep playing?
they claim they will, player outposts etc

nope, i never did the 250k thing

and yea, it was hot planet, i think 100 degrees not storming, 300 storming? i think it said extreme the whole time...
Ok because one sol is an in-game day. It takes quite a bit of time.

I really hope so. Moon buggies, higher quality items, and especially quest lines like the Atlas one would be good ideas. Especially since the Atlas quest can be finished in a few hours, and then there's no other main objective other than getting to the center.

But first and foremost they gotta fix these bugs. There's almost as many of them as there are planets. And when the goal is to warp to the center and the game bugs out half the time when you warp, that's ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back