No more But Obama now But Reagan. Phony Pastor sticks up for Donny Adulterer

The hypocrisy of so called Christians knows no bounds, they seem to forget that Jesus and family were undocumented refugees.

I don’t at all get this argument. They were the exact opposite. Mary and Joseph were doing as the government directed in returning to Joseph’s father’s home city to be counted for the census

A closer analogy is that they were doing every little thing right to be documented citizens, even when the request was stupid and highly bothersome. IE going through the correct process, miles of red tape included

How about threatening you with prison if you don't hand over money for not being able to a afford their "service", because that's what was actually repealed? In your head, not straight up stealing from people who can't afford the insurance you command them to buy is "trying to make healthcare more financially burdensome". Yes, as we all know, the bible mentions throughout that an atheistic government should shake everyone down and take more money.

I know it's a cute phrase, but we don't have a "billionaire" tax bracket, and there are faaaar more non-millionaires in the top bracket than there are billionaires. The average household in every state and congressional district will receive a break from the new tax law. Don't worry, the evil rich people still pay the most by far, and poor people still pay the 0 they've always paid while taking out a ton of services.

First, the US doesn't have an atheist government. It has a secular government. There's a difference. It says God right on our currency and in our pledge of allegiance!

Second, the Bible says government officials are ministers of justice. Taking care of those who are struggling is absolutely central to Christian justice. One of the two commandments is love your neighbor. If a person loves his neighbor he will want his neighbor to have the goods required for a decent chance at a good quality of life. One of those goods in modern society is decent health insurance. James' epistle is all about not patronizing our neighbors with words while letting their needs go unmet.

Third, just because billionaires are part of a tax bracket that includes non-billionaires doesn't mean billionaires' taxes haven't been cut.

I don’t at all get this argument. They were the exact opposite. Mary and Joseph were doing as the government directed in returning to Joseph’s father’s home city to be counted for the census

A closer analogy is that they were doing every little thing right to be documented citizens, even when the request was stupid and highly bothersome. IE going through the correct process, miles of red tape included

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph weren't citizens of Egypt bruh.

Edit: And yes, I know Aegyptus was a Roman province.

Last edited:
First, the US doesn't have an atheist government. It has a secular government. There's a difference. It says God right on our currency and in our pledge of allegiance!

Second, the Bible says government officials are ministers of justice. Taking care of those who are struggling is absolutely central to Christian justice. One of the two commandments is love your neighbor. If a person loves his neighbor he will want his neighbor to have the goods required for a decent chance at a good quality of life. One of those goods in modern society is decent health insurance. James' epistle is all about not patronizing our neighbors with words while letting their needs go unmet.

Third, just because billionaires are part of a tax bracket that includes non-billionaires doesn't mean billionaires' taxes haven't been cut.

Yeah...pointing to god in the pledge and on the money aren't great examples when they were added after the fact and are incredibly contentious.

Like we can all learn from the example of the Apostle Paul:

Imperfect people can still convey a righteous message.

That analogy makes no damn sense.

When Paul the Apostle saw the error of his ways, he changed his behavior. Trump is the exact same self-aggrandizing, immoral piece of shit he has always been.

Then why did you specifically mention billionaires when you were aware it does not apply only to billionaires?

The fine for not being able to afford insurance is what was repealed. You do not have any version of the bible that says the government should come and shake down middle class families and people who can't afford coverage, nor one that says you should force strangers to pay for things because you're unwilling to be charitable yourself.

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph weren't citizens of Egypt bruh.

Edit: And yes, I know Aegyptus was a Roman province.

I’m worried about you and your reading comprehension. You’re flat out fabricating things rather than the usual errors by omission. When did I ever say they were Egyptian citizens?

Then why did you specifically mention billionaires when you were aware it does not apply only to billionaires?

I mentioned billionaires because Republicans have cut taxes for billionaires. The fact that they've cut taxes for other people doesn't change that.

The fine for not being able to afford insurance is what was repealed. You do not have any version of the bible that says the government should come and shake down middle class families and people who can't afford coverage, nor one that says you should force strangers to pay for things because you're unwilling to be charitable yourself.

Notice how I said "trying to". Republicans narrowly failed at repealing provisions of the law, which if they'd been successful would have caused costs to rise for people with expensive needs. Perhaps you forgot.

Back