No more ducking. It's time for Pacquiao/Mayweather

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize it's trash talk, I'm just saying he's gonna look even worse fighting kahn after he admitted he thinks he's nobody...

Who is cotto promoted by? TP promoted his last 2 fights

He's not going to look bad for fighting Khan at all, if indeed he did. Only the hardcore Pacquiao fans will point to the "nobody" comments. Most folk would look at Khan as someone with experience at the top level, with wins over name fighters, and certain attributes that may prove necessary to defeat Floyd. (Though personally I don'the think Khan beats Mayweather.)

Cotto is self promoted. Todd duBoef - Arum's stepson and heir to Top Rank - advises him, but he's a) not got any contractual rights & b) there's no animosity between duBoef and Mayweather. Most of the fighters who leave Top Rank and criticise Arum don't seem to take issue with duBoef.

He's not going to look bad for fighting Khan at all, if indeed he did. Only the hardcore Pacquiao fans will point to the "nobody" comments. Most folk would look at Khan as someone with experience at the top level, with wins over name fighters, and certain attributes that may prove necessary to defeat Floyd. (Though personally I don'the think Khan beats Mayweather.)

Its not that Floyd would be fighting a "nobody" that would make him look bad, its the fact that Floyd would blatantly be avoiding Pacquiao to fight Khan that would make him look bad.

You should stop all this posting and go directly to fellating Mayweather.

Nice attempt to save face but you really can't recover from your previous faux pas.

Its not that Floyd would be fighting a "nobody" that would make him look bad, its the fact that Floyd would blatantly be avoiding Pacquiao to fight Khan that would make him look bad.

Which is an entirely different point.

I'm not gonna pretend I know anything that went on during the negotiations and I'm just speculating here, but isin't it interesting when all the reports came out that the ball was in Floyd's court, the Bob Arum excuse pops up again? I mean the Arum issue has always been there, and i'm sure he did do things to mess up the fight being made during the negotiations years ago but I highly doubt he did anything to hold up the fight this time around. You can even tell during Arum's interviews in the last year how sick he is of hearing about when the fight will be made and just wants it done.

I mean do some people on here really think Arum's the one holding up this fight in 2015? Between the two (Arum and Floyd) who has more to gain from the fight NOT being made at this point? If the fight doesn't get made Arum loses out on a ton of money and gets some of the blame for it not happening. There's no benefit for Arum if the fight doesn't get made. Pac is close to retirement and losing to Floyd would not jeopordize any future big name fights to be made. Maybe in 2010 it would have, but not now.

For Floyd though there is still a benefit for him if the fight is not made, and it obviously has nothing to do with money or winning points with the fans which strangely enough are two things Floyd keep saying he's all about (making money and giving the fans what they want)

Skip- "Give me a reason why Bob Arum is trying to block this fight?"

[YT]GI8tBNniV_c[/YT]

Thanks ... and "faux pas" is kind of a gay-ish thing to say. I see why you like Mayweather.

This is good to know. Now I can attribute my shitty French to being a red-blooded heterosexual man and not simply being an idiot.

This is good to know. Now I can attribute my shitty French to being a red-blooded heterosexual man and not simply being an idiot.

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that the average Frenchman is both more sophisticated and gets more tail than our friend guassian.

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that the average Frenchman is both more sophisticated and gets more tail than our friend guassian.

Also, guassian kind of sounds like gay-ssian. I think I'm going to call him gayssian, now. This reminds me of recess back in grade 3 and I'm enjoying it.

I'll accept khan or cotto, though I won't be thrilled. What about manny? Any word on an opponent?

Also, guassian kind of sounds like gay-ssian. I think I'm going to call him gayssian, now. This reminds me of recess back in grade 3 and I'm enjoying it.

Jayelectra? More like GAYelectra.

bullying.jpg

I was genuinely trying to mentor the fellow. He needed it.

My court date is in a fortnight.
That's what I told the police anyway.

I had a court date once.

That was a long time ago.

Khan vs manny would be a good fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back