No more "tapping" jokes about Joanna, she doesn't like it.

I'd tap that ass #metoo
tenor.gif

I agree.

But when one of the fighters is just a ... and isn't really hyping the fight and just being herself, let her get trolled

Who cares?

Even if the fighter is a piece of shit you're a bigger piece of shit for having nothing better to do than go on their social media and troll them.

Who cares?

Even if the fighter is a piece of shit you're a bigger piece of shit for having nothing better to do than go on their social media and troll them.
same goes for the positive comments too then

"cutie"

please STFU, she ain't no cutie
that's worse than taking piss out of her tapping

"cutie"

You are the authority on who's cute and who isn't now?

Okay butter cup.

How do yoh know it wasn't her aunt leaving that comment or some shit? Even if it wasn't, spreading positivity is not the same thing as spreading negativity.

Fans are so pathetic. Chasing a person around just to say stupid shit to make you feel better about your own uneventful life. I will never get it. LOL

Fans are so pathetic. Chasing a person around just to say stupid shit to make you feel better about your own uneventful life. I will never get it. LOL

This...

Seriously, how unhappy do you have to be deep down to do some stupid shit like this? Taking time out of your day to go on someones personal social media and put them down is some creepy, bitter, no life, virgin, weirdo shit.

No matter who it is. It's so fucking pathetic.

Now that seery has retired she can take over his "two tap" nickname

she didnt tap, she applauded

This...

Seriously, how unhappy do you have to be deep down to do some stupid shit like this? Taking time out of your day to go on someones personal social media and put them down is some creepy, bitter, no life, virgin, weirdo shit.

No matter who it is. It's so fucking pathetic.
i kind of feel the same way but she talked trash to get attention, now she has got attention, what did she expect ?

You are the authority on who's cute and who isn't now?

Okay butter cup.

How do yoh know it wasn't her aunt leaving that comment or some shit? Even if it wasn't, spreading positivity is not the same thing as spreading negativity.
Wrong!

She's a vile bully
And deserves to be tormented
She can hide away if she wants

I hope her instagram gets spammed with tap jokes forever like Aldo's does with 13 seconds jokes.

"cutie"

Feeling genuine joy or happiness for someone and wanting to leave a positive comment to uplift them.

Vs

Feeling so much hate and bitterness that you can't help but go on their page and leave a negative comment.

They are no way the same. They are in fact complete opposites. The driving force behind a positive and a negative comment is completely different.

This has nothing to do with Joanna. It has to do with the losers leaving negative comments.

Not a good look for Joanna to be so snappish....

but then, for nhcore it was the poorest, lamest attempt at a snappy comment.

Feeling genuine joy or happiness for someone and wanting to leave a positive comment to uplift them.

Vs

Feeling so much hate and bitterness that you can't help but go on their page and leave a negative comment.

They are no way the same. They are in fact complete opposites.
Lies like calling her hot and a cutie are punishable

Back