No more "tapping" jokes about Joanna, she doesn't like it.

Sorry Joanne, but after that boogiewoman obnoxiousness, you are due some playful ribbing. Suck it up, buttercup.
Did she steal that whole boogiewoman thing from Tony Ferguson?

Isn't his nickname the boogeyman translated to English?

C'mon, we did not like how boogeywoman acted with rose either!

I don't need to know about fighting to see she's a pussy ass tapper.

I feel like Rose will absolutely use the tap element to "get to" Joanna in the buildup for the rematch (if it happens). Joanna definitely seems like she's going to be agitated in any instance where that is suggested or brought up. I can easily envision Rose at the pre-fight presser saying, "Joanna tapped." Something as simple as that. And it will really prompt an angry response from Joanna.

Huge Jedrzejczyk fan here and always will be. I think she wins the title back in 2018. Rose is legit as hell though and deserves any and all praise she gets for that victory.

Who cares?

Even if the fighter is a piece of shit you're a bigger piece of shit for having nothing better to do than go on their social media and troll them.
So then since you have nothing better to do than go on social media and troll about the troll, does that make you the biggest piece of shit?

All the tap is just going to motivate her. She'll be back stronger. She was humbled at a point where she thought she was invincible. Same thing happened to Cody.

tenor.gif

How dare you? That shit is good af. Not even kidding
Well you can make tasty food..

And then you can make tasty food which doesn't look like a vomit..

But yeah, it could be a lighting, maybe it looks better in real :)

Well you can make tasty food..

And then you can make tasty food which doesn't look like a vomit..

But yeah, it could be a lighting, maybe it looks better in real :)
Nah it looks basically the same in real life :p

I don't know who Sapo is but alright... I see how trolling Dana White could be hilarious.

Mainly because the guy is like an internet troll himself.
Trolling is like yelling fuck you tj chant,

Joe rogan admits its just fun

Just an update on Joanna's post fight meltdown.

After hiding out in Disneyland and various Florida beaches Jedrzejczyk skulked back to Poland where she's laying low as a guest speaker at some big business congress involving entrepreneurs and politicians, headed up by the Polish president. After that she continues her descent into purple pillowdom by flying* to China on behalf of the UFC, culminating in a public shaming at the Shanghai card.

*I understand she won't be flying with the Portuguese national airline TAP, a sure sign of her current mental fragility. #prayforJJ

Back